20

We arrive back at the boys after we cleaned up most of my wounds. 'Jesus Jenn! What happened?' Kookie jumps up as first one and runs to me. 'I just slipped. It's no big deal.' Sarah shakes her head. 'You're all idiots!' I raise my eyebrow. 'You just let Jenn wander around in the woods. If I didn't find her back then, she could be lying half dead in the woods.' Tae stands up and lifts me up. 'It's cute that you seem to care about Jenn.' Tae lays me down on his and Kookie's jacket that lay on the ground. Namjoon puts his jacket over me so I don't get cold. 'Please don't fight. I am fine and so is Sarah. We should head back soon to the hotel.' Hobi sits down next to me and feels my temperature in my neck. 'You should rest. You're not getting sick so that's a plus point.' Sarah walks away again but this time Jimin follows her. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep. Hopefully Sarah is okay.

Jimin's POV
'Sarah please wait up.' Sarah ignores me and walks further. I grab Sarah's wrist and turn around.

She looks hurt but not just by what just happened, also by her arms.' I put up her sleeve and see that her underarm and wrist are really red. 'What happened?' Sarah pulls her arm back and covers it again. 'Like you care.' I groan and sigh. 'Not you too.' Sarah raises her eyebrow. 'Jenn also told me that I would probably sooner or later break your heart. Yeah, we had a whole discussion in the morning. But that isn't the point now. What happened?' Sarah sighs and looks down at the ground. 'I fell and caught myself with my underarm and wrist.'

I nod and carefully grab her hands. I intertwine our fingers and smile slightly. 'It's okay. We can let it get checked if it's broken or not.' Sarah shakes her head and lets me hands go. 'There is something else going on as well, isn't there?' Sarah sighs and looks away. 'I am a horrible friend that let my best friend get hurt while she was looking for me... The one that ran away. And now Tae hates me more than before.' I shake my head. 'Tae is just being a dick. He cares a lot about her and protects her like she is this really fragile thing.'

Sarah raises her eyebrow. 'How-?' I smile and talk further. 'She isn't fragile at all but Tae doesn't want to see that because then he feels like he doesn't have that big of a purpose as he has back then. Jenn will be just fine because she is a fighter. No one can tell her to just give up because she is too stubborn anyway to listen to it. Yes, she has a hard time at work but she is doing so hard her best.' Sarah looks flabbergasted at me. 'And you...'

I smile and chuckle then. 'You're the most wonderful thing anyone could wish for. You're beautiful, smart, hot and a really nice and good person to stay with. I liked it yesterday when we watched a movie and I had to hold you because you got so scared. You're also great in bed but that isn't the main reason that I like you.' Sarah stands frozen in front of me. 'But you don't even know me that well.' I shake my head and smile. 'You're Sarah Park and you will always stay that way because even when you marry with me, your last name will stay the same.'

Sarah shakes her head. 'I am also Chan Chin Chinq and people are-.' I nod. 'I know. But exactly then it's a good time to stay with me and Jenn. We support you no matter what and love you till the day we die.' Sarah suddenly hugs me. 'And this was exactly the reason why I was jealous that Jenn first had sex with you. You're so great and I wanted you to be mine for so long.' I smile and begin to kiss her. 'Well then be mine. Plus, we were drunk when we had sex.'

Sarah nods and smiles. We stand kissing in the rain for a good 10 minutes and let each other go just to get some air. 'Maybe we should head back. I am sure that everyone already went back because it started raining as soon as we left them.' I nod and smile. Suddenly an idea pops in my mind. 'I maybe know someone or more like sometwo who are still out here.' Sarah raises her eyebrow and I lead her with me. They must be still out here.

Jenn's POV
I sigh and lay my head on Namjoon's shoulder. 'It takes them long.' Namjoon nods and puts his arm around my waist and pulls my body closer. 'They will probably just be talking about how much they love each other.' I shake my head and intertwine my fingers with his. 'We should maybe look for a place where we are at least dry?' I shake my head and let out a sigh. 'You look hot with a white shirt that shows your muscles.' Namjoon chuckles and begins to kiss me on my cheek. I turn my head and kiss him on his lips. Jesus! If when it isn't the best condition around us, Namjoon is good.

'What if Jimin and Sarah come back and see us like this?' I smile and sit on Namjoon's lap facing him with both of my legs next to his sides. 'Let them see it. Sarah knows of it half and Jimin already knows that you're mine.' Namjoon smirks and wraps his arms tightly around me. He starts kissing me in my neck and I moan a little bit. 'Jenn don't do that. It really turns me on.' I smirk and move on his hard best friend. I moan a little because it feels so good.