2

Tae finally puts the last food on the table. 'Jesus Tae, we aren't going to need to survive a whole winter inside.' Tae lifts his shoulders. 'Couldn't decide exactly what I wanted to make for my little sister.' I roll my eyes. The front door opens and closes again. 'It smells so nice.' I jump up and run to Jungkook. 'Kookie!' Jungkook laughs and hugs me back. 'Hey! Let me kiss my boyfriend before you again claim him for yourself!' I roll my eyes and walk back to the table. 'You jerk. I never get to see you guys.' Tae sighs and sits down next to Jungkook.

'That isn't only my fault.' I sigh and nod. 'Sorry...' I grab my phone and text my boyfriend that it's over between us. Well, I guess my ex boyfriend then. 'Tae...' I hang my head low and swallow. 'What's wrong Jenn?' I shake my head and sigh. I look up and smile weakly. 'It's nothing. Let's just enjoy the food that you made.' Jungkook nods and hands me a plate. 'Thank you.' We eat for what feels like hours before we realise that it's getting pretty late. 'I should go now. It's pretty late.' Tae stands up and shakes his head. 'Don't go. He can go suck his own dick.' I raise my eyebrow. 'What?' Tae sighs and hands me my phone. 'How long did you have my phone?' Tae sighs. 'Long enough. Please stay here. Not just because I miss you but also because of your own safety.' I nod and sit down on the couch. Jungkook kneels down in front of me. 'You finally broke up with him?' I nod. Jungkook slowly puts an icepack on my cheek. In the beginning, it hurts but after some time I don't feel it that much anymore.

'It was about fucking time.' Jungkook turns angry to Tae. 'Tae! Watch it!' Tae walks away with a little pout lip. I shake my head and giggle. 'I wish I had someone like you Jungkook but I guess that I just have to steal you everytime.' Jungkook nods and sits down next to me. 'Are you sure that you will be fine?' I nod and smile. After a long time, while Jungkook and I were in the middle of the movie, Tae walks to the living room. 'Come here Tae.' Tae hangs his head low and sits on the other side of Jungkook.

'I am sorry baby for not paying attention to you.' Tae sighs and looks at his hands. 'It's okay...' I look confused at Tae. 'Spill it... What's wrong?' Tae shakes his head and looks everywhere except for in my eyes. 'I am sorry that I stole Jungkook okay?!' Tae shakes his head. 'It's okay.' I shake my head and stand up. 'You can have him the whole night-.' Tae suddenly stands up angrily. 'I am scared that you will get hurt okay?!' I shoot a little bit back because of the raising of Tae's voice.

Flashbacks of my boyfriend yelling at me shoot through my brain but I try to ignore them. Tears sting in my eyes and I shake my head. 'I will be fine.' Tae walks closer to me but I walk quickly away. 'Have a good night with Jungkook alone. I will be fine, really.' I run out of the house and run a random side up. When I finally arrive in a dark alley somewhere far away, I sit down on the ground. My tears now stream out of my eyes over my cheeks. 'Who is crying in here?'

I quickly stop with crying and put my hand on my mouth. 'No don't stop. I want to help.' The handsome stranger from before walks to me and kneels down in front of me. 'Yeppeuda girl...? What are you doing here?' I wipe my tears away and shake my head. 'It's nothing.' Stranger sits down next to me and hands me a napkin. 'Well you're not crying because of "nothing".' I sigh and shake my head. 'Just had a bad flashback.' I wipe my tears away and hold the napkin tightly in my hands. 'I never really introduced myself to you, my name is Namjoon. What is your name?' I smile slightly. 'Jenn, but Tae most of the time calls me Jennie.' Namjoon looks confused to me. 'Tae?' I nod and smile. 'Yeah... Tae is my brother.' Namjoon nods and chuckles. 'Explains a lot.' I nod and sigh. 'I just... He raised his voice and my fucked up mind went to flashbacks of my ex.' Namjoon nods and puts his jacket around me. 'The one that slapped your cheek?' I nod and sigh. 'I broke up with him while I was having dinner at my brothers place so he would be close.'

Namjoon nods and suddenly looks confused at his phone. 'JK, what's wrong?' He stands up and walks a few metres away. After the phone call, he walks to me and lifts me up in bridal style. 'I can walk myself Namjoon.' Namjoon nods and runs to a car. 'I know but this is better to keep you save. Plus, this was way faster.' We get in the car and Namjoon drives off fast. 'Why do you need to keep me save? I can just go home and then go to work tomorrow.' Namjoon shakes his head. 'Your brother and his boyfriend work with me at the... office.'

I nod and smile. 'Must be nice.' Namjoon nods and drives over, what feels like, all the roads of the city. 'Yeah but Jungkook called after some other colleague saying that your ex beaten up Taehyung and is on his way to you. He asked me if I was maybe close to you and I said yes.' I look outside the window. 'That's when you lifted me up and got to the car.' Namjoon nods. Suddenly, a lot of gunshots are heard behind us. 'Hold on tight Jenn!' Namjoon makes a sharp spin and now rides towards the shooting cars. 'Are you insane?!'