41

I sit on the toilet as I cry silently. The doctors told me the most awful news. I lost it... Because of my fucking colleagues. Suddenly someone knocks on the door. I wipe my tears away and sit up. 'You almost ready to go home? The others already left.' I nod and stand up. 'Wait a second and I will be done.' I quickly make it look like I didn't cry and come out of the bathroom. 'Let's go home.' Namjoon nods and grabs my hand. Since Namjoon is carrying my bag, I just have to follow him. 'And this time, we go to my house.'

My eyes open wide. 'You don't have to if you really don't want me there.' Namjoon shakes his head and stops just outside the hospital. 'I love you babe, so don't worry about it. You're a big part of my life and that house... Is also, kind of, part of my life.' I nod and smile. 'It's okay Nam. I get it if you don't want to go back there. I trust you and I am sure that you have a good reason for not living there anymore.' Namjoon nods and smiles.

He places one of his hands on my cheek and one on my waist. 'That's why I asked Jackson to clean up the whole place and make it a warm welcome when we come home.' I smile and kiss Namjoon. 'Shall we go then?' Namjoon nods and opens the door of the car for me. After some time, we get to this gigantic mansion. 'There is no way that you live here! It's enormous!' Namjoon chuckles and lifts me up. I wrap my legs around his waist. 'Well I don't live here.' I raise my eyebrow. What? But he just said-.

'We live here. Together.' I softly slap Namjoon on his shoulder. 'I thought for a second-.' Namjoon slowly lets me down and kisses me. 'Can we have sex then to celebrate?' Namjoon raises his eyebrow and smirks. 'I do as you wish princess.' I smile and kiss him passionately. Someone coughs and we get away from each other. 'Here is the key of your, now cleaned, mansion.' Jackson hands me and Namjoon both a key. 'I also have a key of the house in case I need to use it to steal her from you.' My cheeks begin to burn suddenly.

Namjoon rolls his eyes and pushes with his tongue against the wall of his mouth. 'Please take really good care of Namjoon. He is a big clumsy person, we all call him God of Destruction because of it.' I giggle. Namjoon grabs my wrist and walks inside. 'See you later. Both of you.' Namjoon slams the door shut and pushes me against the wall. 'Are you okay Namjoon? You seem upset.' Namjoon shakes his head and lifts me up while still making sure that my back is against the wall. I wrap my legs once again around his waist.

'I just want you so bad.' I smile and kiss Namjoon. 'I want you as well.' Namjoon smirks and brings us to the bedroom. He throws me on the bed and almost directly hangs above me. 'And I won't leave anything undone.' My eyes open wide when I realise what's coming for me. 'Please Namjoon...' Namjoon kisses me in my neck and smirks while he kisses me. 'Sweetie, we talked about this, in the bedroom I ain't Namjoon.' I nod and bite on my underlip. 'I am sorry senpai.' Namjoon smirks and buttons open my blouse. 'And why do you call me senpai?'

I moan a little and my breath begins to hitch. 'B-because you... are... t-teaching me.' Namjoon nods and takes off my bra with one move. 'That's right.' Namjoon begins to massage my breasts while he sucks and bites in my neck. 'Get off my sister!' Namjoon and I quickly get away from each other. Namjoon puts his blouse around me to cover me up. 'What the fuck?!' Taehyung sighs and looks away. 'Jackson let us in since we wanted to give you some like housewarming party. We got curious and I went looking for you guys.'

I swallow and look away. This is so humiliating! 'Heey babe, they might are-.' Jungkook stops when he stands next to Taehyung. 'Both of you go downstairs. We will dress ourself fancy and then come downstairs as well.' I hide myself in the blankets and secretly hope that I never come out of them ever again. Namjoon goes with his hand over my back. 'Are you okay babe?' I shake my head and put the blanket a little bit lower. 'I am not.' Namjoon sighs and kisses me. 'Your brother walking in is weird, I understand that.' I shake my head and sigh.

Namjoon raises his eyebrow. 'It isn't that weird. It's my karma.' Namjoon looks not understanding at me. 'When he and Jungkook just started dating, they had sex one night. I was sleeping over at Tae's house and heard weird noises. Since I heard Jungkook screaming and groan, I thought he and Tae were in danger. I got in the room and were traumatised.' Namjoon hugs me and slightly begins to laugh. 'It's not funny!' Namjoon nods and holds me tight. 'I am sorry that I am laughing, but it's kinda funny.' I push Namjoon away from me and put on some clothes.

I quickly walk downstairs before Namjoon can say anything else to me. 'Jenn, we need to talk.' I nod and walk into the kitchen with Sarah. 'Did you tell him?' I shake my head and grab some ingredients from the fridge. Everyone must be hungry. 'You have to tell him about it.' I shake my head and sigh. 'I don't want him to think that I am weak.' Sarah hugs me from behind while I cut some onions. 'You're not weak Jenn. Namjoon would understand if you just tell him about what the doctor told you.'