5

Namjoon's sweet words helped but it still isn't enough. I put my arms around my stomach again. 'Are you okay Jenn?' I nod and sigh. 'It's just some cramps. I probably will get my period soon.' I stand up and yawn. 'I am going to bed. Please, leave my brother and his boyfriend alone after you all are done with whatever the fuck you all are doing?' Namjoon nods and stands up. We both walk inside and I walk almost directly to the guest room where I stay. I put all of my clothes off and sigh. 'You should really cover yourself up if you're in a house filled with men.'

I sigh and lay down in the bed. 'I don't need to if I know that my brother and his beautiful boyfriend are also in that same house.' Tae chuckles and nods. 'Fair enough.' Tae sits down at the edge of the bed next to me. 'I hope that you still know that I am your brother, just like in the old days.' I sigh and look away. 'Even Jungkook is more honest with me and he isn't even blood related.' Tae sighs and goes with his hand through my hair.

'I am sorry JeJe, but I will tell you when everything could end up fine.' I nod and sigh deeply. 'Please leave this room.' Tae stands up and raises his eyebrow. 'I am sorry JeJe.' I shake my head. 'You're not. Now could you please leave me alone for some time?' Tae sighs and leaves the room. I slowly start to cry softly. My eyes slowly became heavy and I flew away to dreamland.

{Time skip}

I open my eyes and sigh. When I finish my morning routine, I walk to the kitchen and make some coffee. 'Jenn! How was your sleep?'

I don't say a word and continue making food and coffee ready for work. 'Jenn? Are you also angry at me?' I turn around to Jungkook and shake my head. 'I am not angry at anyone... I just want to go to work and work on my case.' I walk past Jungkook and get my bag. 'Jenn, please let's talk about-.' I close the door behind me and get on my motor to go to work. The cramps haven't stopped but I try to just ignore them. I sit down behind my desk and work further on my case.

'So how far are you getting with the maffia case?' I sigh and ignore my ex. 'It's going just fine.' I write some things down but my ex suddenly grabs a few papers away from me. 'Admit you need me at this case and maybe I will help.' I shake my head and stand up. 'No I don't need you and your shit. Now give it back.' I try to grab the file but my ex holds it further away from me. 'Admit it.' I sigh and sit down. 'Keep those files. They aren't as important as these anyway.'

My ex quickly switched the files and walks away. Stupid as always... I work further on my case until after 8pm. 'You should at least eat something.' I raise my eyebrow and look confused up when I see Jimin walking closer to me. 'How did you-?' Jimin puts his finger on my mouth and places the food on my desk. 'It doesn't matter how I came here. You've been working hard all day and Taehyung wanted me to check if you already ate.' I raise my eyebrow. 'What if I already ate?' Jimin smirks and leans closer.

He puts his finger under my chin and lifts my face. 'I know you haven't... You need to eat something.' I swallow and stare in Jimin's eyes. They now show a more serious side of him than when he is all happy and hyper. 'I will eat something...' Jimin nods and sits on a chair that stands on the other side of my desk. I put my case aside and start unpacking the food. 'What are you working on?' I shake my head and sigh. 'Boring stuff. Wow, you even brought two plates.' Jimin nods proudly. I sigh and get some food on one plate first.

I hate to not tell the truth but I can't get Jimin involved in this. Then he also might tell the other guys and then I will be in deep shit. I can't risk all those lives because of my case. Plus, I don't want Jimin to be a target for the maffia. 'Oh no. I forgot the napkins.' I smile and stand up. 'No problem, we have some in the cafeteria.' I walk away and walk directly to the cafeteria.

Jimin's POV
When Jenn is out of sight, I look at her file. Maffia.

I swallow and shake my head. Probably miswritten on their. I sigh and read a little bit through it while making pictures. She needs to do a report about... Us?! I shake my head and sigh. 'She can't find out.' I close the file and quickly put it back. 'Jenn? How far is your cafeteria?' I walk towards the cafeteria and swallow when I hear a male voice. 'Why are you still working on that report? If you admit that you need me, you will be done in no time.' Jenn is gasping for air. I shake my head and walk inside.

It's the dude where Namjoon couldn't shut up about. He really is a fuck up. I push the dude away from Jenn and put my arms around her. 'Oh I see. You already found a new boyfriend.' The guy walks a little bit away. I raise my eyebrow and look confused at Jenn. 'Not... Boy-...' Jenn needs to gasp for air so badly. I wish I could help her with that. 'Don't talk Jenn. It hurts you.' The guy suddenly begins to laugh really loud. 'You must be the reason that she isn't fucking with me now.' Jenn shakes her head.

A/N; Already happy new year for everyone!