9

I stretch myself and look confused around me. Where the fuck am I? Someone suddenly moves and I freeze. 'Don't move Jenn. You're soft.' I swallow and shake my head. When I look under the sheets, I see that Jimin and I are both naked. Not complaining about the Jimin part but still! Being naked doesn't automatically mean that we slept together. I put out my clothes a lot of times while I sleep. But then Jimin too? I shake my head and sigh deeply. Jimin opens his eyes and slowly sits up. 'Hi Jenn~.' I don't look at Jimin and bite on my underlip.

Why does he have to be so ripped? 'Did we~?' Jimin lifts his shoulders and smirks. 'To be honest, I don't know. But you know, we don't get naked just like that.' I stand up out of the bed and quickly grab my clothes. 'Where are you going?' I sigh and put on all my clothes. 'Home.' I quickly run away when I wear my clothes. When I arrive home, Jungkook looks worried at me. 'Maybe you should go for a little bit longer.' I raise my eyebrow and push myself past Jungkook. 'There she is!'

I swallow and shake my head. 'I am not ready to deal with you guys just yet.' Tae stands up and walks to me. 'You should go away with Jungkook. I will handle them.' I shake my head. 'No...' Tae looks confused at me. 'I am not like a little child anymore... I can handle them.' The man stands up and smirks. 'Ow please. I bet that you're still as innocent as ever.' I roll my eyes and turn to Jungkook. 'Could you make me some tea?' Jungkook nods and walks to the kitchen. 'How many times did you then already have sex in your life?'

I lift my shoulders and look annoyed at the woman. 'I don't count everytime I have sex with someone like you do.' The man now looks angry at me because he knows that I am right about the bitch that sits on the couch. 'Ow please. I bet you didn't even had sex with anyone besides your ex.' I click my tongue and smirk. 'I have for a matter of fact.' Jungkook gives me my tea. I sit down on a chair and Tae sits down also on a chair next to me.

'That doesn't mean that you aren't innocent anymore.' I roll my eyes and take a sip from the tea. 'I never said that.' Tae sighs. 'Could you both just leave? We spoke this morning and now it's really time for you guys to leave.' The woman shakes her head and smirks. 'You haven't told her about it yet?' Tae tenses up. But for some reason, also Jungkook tenses up. 'Don't say it...' I look confused at Tae. 'Ah she doesn't even have to know. She would be completely useless like she is her entire life.' I put the tea down.

'She couldn't even make sure that her brother didn't got a boyfriend. She couldn't even make sure that she would already have made children. Just because she is fucking selfish.' I swallow and look down. 'Get out.' Jungkook stands angrily in front of us. 'What did you say boy?' The man stands up. 'Get out!' I don't look up because I am scared that I would make it worse somehow. 'Not until she finally came with us to the hospital so we can make her pregnant through the not biological way.' I look scared up. Tae directly holds my hand tight.

'Get out of our house right now! You don't get to talk bad about Jenn! She is the most perfect woman that anyone could ever find on this earth!' The man grabs Jungkook's collar. 'You don't get to say anything about her either.' Jungkook chuckles and smirks then. 'At least I can and will protect the family that I care about. Which doesn't include you two.' The man hits Jungkook in his face and Jungkook lands on the ground. 'Jungkook!' I stand up and run to Jungkook. The man smirks and grabs me. 'Let Jenn go.' Tae stands up and looks angry at the man.

'She is coming with us because she clearly isn't save here with you.' The woman stands up and squeeze with her hand my cheeks together. 'Our dear innocent girl.' I swallow and look helpless at Tae. 'You can't.' The tears begin to sting in Tae's eyes. I sigh and close my eyes. I can't see my brother almost crying. 'Heey Tae, I came to look how you're...' Jin looks confused at us. 'We're leaving already. Have fun talking with your boss.' The man pushes me for him out towards the door. Jin grabs my and backhugs me directly.

'She isn't going away from Taehyung.' The woman chuckles and shakes her head. 'You might be the "boss" of Taehyung but you don't get to decide whether we take her away from him or not.' Jin sighs and holds me closer and tighter. 'Well she already has a new boyfriend so she should stay with him at least.' I raise my eyebrow. What the hell? I don't have a new boyfriend, I just broke up with my old one. 'And who might that boyfriend be?' I look confused at Jin and he sighs.

'His name is Kim Namjoon. He will take care of her.' I look confused at Tae and he looks just as confused as me. 'We will see about that. One month.' Tae nods and stares in front of him. 'We will see you soon darling.' I swallow and follow the persons till they close the front door. Jin finally lets me go and I directly fall on my knees. Jungkook crawls next to me and holds me tight. 'It's okay Jenn. I will make sure that you will stay with us.' I shake my head and tears stream slowly over my cheeks. They're going to take me away!