22

'Jenn tell me what's going on?' We leave Tae's room. 'Jenn please!' Sarah grabs my wrist and turns me around. 'Last time when I got kidnapped... Things happened to me that I can't have happen to you. I don't want them to use you and hurt you like they did with me.' Sarah pulls me in a hug and goes with her hand through my hair. 'Shhhh. It's okay.' I shake my head and burry my head in the crook of her neck. 'We will stay together no matter what. I will stay close by you and you will stay close by me.'

I nod and sigh. 'Don't let me slip. You know what I might do then.' Sarah nods and holds me tight. 'Don't worry. I won't make the same mistake as back then.' I nod and slowly let Sarah go. 'Jenn, are you okay?' I nod and look down. 'She just has it a little bit tough right now.' I shake my head and look at Tae. 'Please don't tell me that you're in the maffia.' Tae's eyes open wide. This was what I was scared for. 'Jenn... I...' I shake my head and run past Tae.

I lock myself in my room and begin to cry. 'Jenn, please open up.' I shake my head and use the extra lock. 'Jenn please... We need to talk this out..' I shake my head and lay down on my bed. The thing what you said back then when I was in a coma, is real. My brother isn't my brother anymore... Taehyung isn't the Taehyung whom I grew up with. 'I get it that you don't want to talk to anyone right now but please let me in. I need to explain it.' I shake my head and put my earplugs in.

My music stands on the loudest volume and my eyes grow tired. 'Jenn please le~.' My eyes close and I am getting away from this world. The only person who never lied to me is Sarah now... I was the person that pushed her to be a idol because she is so pretty and can sing so good. We made up together her fake name. Sarah... Please don't lie to me.

{Time skip}

I open my eyes and sigh. This is the third day that I have locked myself in my room and don't dare to come out. I look on my phone and see that I have a lot of texts from my brother and his friends. I sigh and only react to Jin's text. Jinnie; Please don't starve yourself. We know that you hate us now but don't keep yourself inside without some food. I have food for you if you want. I chuckle and shake my head. Me; I am fine... I have food here. I close my phone and sigh. Of course I was lying. I haven't eaten anything since I locked myself up but it's for the better. I can't face anyone now...

Not even Sarah. It hurts me when she talks to my door and says that she wants to talk to me. It hurts me so much... I sigh and begin to clean myself. 'Jenn, I have some food for you.' I shake my head and open the notes on my phone. My brother is a maffia... He fucking is. My dream back than wasn't fake! Probably his other friends are also from the maffia. Thank god that I know that at least Sarah isn't maffia and doesn't keep secrets from me. I lock my phone and throw it against the wall in frustration.

'-For opening.' I groan and look irritated at the people that come in my room. 'Leave me alone.' Tae shakes his head and steps closer to me. I take a step back and shake my head. 'We really need to talk.' I sit down on my bed and grab my notebook. After some time of me ignoring them all, Jimin begins to shout angrily at me. 'You know how much pain you're making by not eating well and locking yourself up?! Sarah thinks that also she did something wrong! She hasn't slept because of this all!'

My eyes open wide. 'Where is Sarah?' Jimin grabs my wrist and pulls me with him. I get really dizzy but try to ignore it for Sarah. 'You two are going to talk as you never talked before. Tell each other everything.' Sarah looks surprised at me. Jimin leaves the room. 'Is it true that you didn't sleep because of me?' Sarah slowly nods and looks away. I hug her and this took her by surprise. 'Thank you so much for caring about me even though it wasn't really necessary.' Sarah shakes her head. 'You were in that room 3 days.'

I nod and sigh. 'I know. I just worked some things out...' Sarah hugs me. 'Please don't ever do that again. I was so worried that I might lost my best friend.' I shake my head and put my hand on her cheek. 'You will never lose me. This secret that Taehyung kept from me, doesn't mean that you and I won't be friends anymore.' Sarah nods and sits behind me. She begins to braid my hair while we talk further. 'What are you going to do with the Namjoon and you situation? You two are officially a thing.'

I shake my head and sigh. Sarah pulls a little bit on my hair to make me sit up more. 'I don't know. He is so loving, caring and smart... But he also kept this big deal from me. Maybe I should just ignore everyone of the boys and only talk to you. At least I know for sure that you tell me everything.' Sarah nods and puts an elastic at the end of the braid. 'Yeah of course. There is something that I need to ask you.' I lay down on the bed and nod. 'Sure tell me.'