44

I fell asleep last night while Hobi was telling me a story of how he and Yoongi met. It was a really cute story. I open my eyes and get up from my bed. Namjoon sneaked in last night to lay next to me. Since I was already sleeping, Namjoon needed to be extra silent. I shower for a short time and then get into an outfit. Most of the clothes are really comfy, even Namjoon's hoodie. Today, I will look even more for jobs that I might like. Also dad and mom will come for dinner. They finally gave up on me joining the maffia.

But instead, they want to suddenly know everything about Namjoon. I am really careful with which information I am sharing with them since I still don't know what might happen to Namjoon if they knew more. If Namjoon gets killed, I will be so fucking depressed for life. 'So if love is nothing more than just a waste of your time, waste it on me~.' Two arms suddenly wrap around my waist. A head leans on my shoulder and lips kiss me in my neck. 'Morning to you as well.' Namjoon smiles against my skin and nods.

'I will go grocery shopping and look for available jobs. You can stay home and relax a bit.' Namjoon shakes his head and turns me around. 'No.' I raise my eyebrow and put my arms around his neck. 'You worked too much this week. You deserve some rest babe.' Namjoon shakes his head and kisses me passionately. 'You did more than me in a whole day than I did in a week.' I shake my head and kiss his cheek. 'Fine, if you want to believe that. Let's get the groceries together then.' Namjoon nods and puts on some comfortable clothes.

'Let's go.' Namjoon lifts me over his shoulder and walks to the car. 'Babe, I don't have my wallet with me.' Namjoon nods and puts me down inside the car. 'I know. I am paying.' Namjoon gets in on the other side and puts on his seatbelt. I also put on my seatbelt and chuckle. The whole ride to the supermarket, Namjoon and I sing along with a lot of songs. 'We're here.' I pout and sigh. 'I wanted to sing more with you.' Namjoon chuckles and kisses my pout lips. 'We can sing more later.'

I nod and try to open my door. The car is locked and Namjoon walks to the other side. He opens the lock and smirks. After that, he opens the car door and helps me out. 'My princess doesn't open the door for herself.' I smile and kiss Namjoon on his cheek. 'Never call me princess ever again.' Namjoon smiles and hugs me. 'Well you can still not open the car door by yourself.' I smile and kiss him. 'Let's go.' Namjoon and I walk hand in hand through the grocery store for most part of it.

When I need to have something of the highest shelf, Namjoon lifts me up so I can reach it. When Namjoon has paid everything and we're back in the car, I immediately put on music. 'Come! Sit down and lets go home!' Namjoon gets in and smiles. 'Easy baby. We're already going.' I smile happily and look on my phone. Suddenly I get a text message from my ex-colleagues. Unsaved number; You're going to pay for the dead of him! We will get you! I swallow and put my phone away. When Namjoon looks at me, I smile. 'Baby, what's wrong?'

I shake my head and fake smile. 'Nothing, can we go home? I still need to prepare a lot for when my parents visit.' Namjoon nods and lays his hand on my thigh. 'Fine, tell me when you're ready to say it.' I nod and lean my head back onto the chair. Namjoon massages my thigh while he drives so I slowly drive off to sleep. 'Dad, where are we going?' My father puts his hand for my chest and smiles fakely. 'Far away from all these monsters.' I nod and sit back in the car chair. 'Remember that I love you.'

I nod and listen to music. Ring-a-ring o' roses. I raise my eyebrow. This isn't a song I remember. Suddenly a loud bang is heard and our car spins around. We spin until we ride off the cliff. 'Dad!' I scream for my life as I see my death. We land and I have my eyes closed. 'Mother, he had a little kid with him!' Someone gets me out of the car and holds me tight. 'She is still breathing.' The woman voice that I still remember so well speaks up. 'Taehyung, this is your half sister. From now on, you're going to be her big brother.'

I open my eyes slightly and look at the car. 'Dad!' I shoot up and see that we arrived home. Namjoon looks worried at me. 'Babe-.' I shake my head and get out of the car. 'I need to be alone.' I walk inside the house and directly go to the bedroom. 'Dad...' my eyes fill them with tears. I hug my pillow and cry my eyes out. I sit up and look confused around me. Ring-a-ring o' roses, a pocket full of posies. I put my hands on my ears.

What is that song? And why did it suddenly appear in my dream? I never listened at that song when I was a child. My breathing becomes heavier as I hear the song harder and harder. 'Jenn! No!' Taehyung runs to me and cups my cheeks. 'It's okay. Nothing is going to happen.' Tears stream over my cheeks like crazy. 'S-song...' Tae sighs and puts his hand on my forehead. 'Ring-a-ring o' roses...' Tae shakes his head and begins to scream something. Because I am so in panic, I don't hear at all what he is saying. Tae looks worried at me.