23

We walk out of the room. My smile directly fades when I see the boys. 'Calm down Jenn. I will stay with you.' I nod and walk with Sarah to the boys. 'I see that you two talked things out.' I roll my eyes and sit down a little bit further away from the boys. Tae sighs and looks down. He knows that this is his fault. But this time it isn't only his fault... It's also my fault for not wanting to believe that my "dream" was real about Tae. He isn't the same little boy that I know as a kid...

He changed so much... Maybe if I weren't living with my ex since really early, I could've stopped Tae for taking the wrong turn. 'Are you all ready to go out to dinner?' I nod and grab my phone.

{Time skip}

'Night Jenn.' I roll my eyes and walk inside my room. This is evening was kinda nice but I can't just forget everything. Someone knocks on my door and I groan. 'Come in. The door is open.' I clean up some stuff from my desk so I could sit again on the chair. 'You know that we kept it from you for a reason.'

I nod and sigh. 'And here I hoped that it was Sarah that came.' Namjoon grabs my wrist and turns me around. 'I love you okay?! I can't stop thinking about you! And now that you ignore me, it's even harder for me to think! You all are I am thinking off.' I shake my head and walk away. 'Guess you need to find a new girlfriend... Since this one is the worst...' Namjoon raises his eyebrow and walks to me. 'What do you mean?' I sigh and sit down on the bed.

Let's see where to start. First off, I am ignoring my brother, his boyfriend and all his colleagues because they kept something from me.' Namjoon nods and slowly sits down next to me. 'Second of all, I did hurt my best friend and my boyfriend because I was only thinking of myself! I am a selfish person that really doesn't deserve anything or anyone in life!' Tears begin to roll over my cheeks. 'Don't say that Jenn.' Namjoon cups my cheeks and wipes my tears away with his thumbs. 'I love you and nothing can change that. Not even when you're being "selfish".'

I shake my head and sigh. 'See? This why I don't deserve you or Sarah. You're both so forgiving.' Namjoon pulls me against his chest and hugs me tightly. Suddenly, I clearly hear a slapping skin to skin sound and some moaning. (Sound stands above) 'Oh my god...' I jump up and look for something to stop the sound. 'They're going wild now.' I shake my head and run around the room. 'Babe, relax.' Namjoon grabs my wrists and makes me look at him. 'How can I relax when I know what is happening in that room?'

Namjoon smirks and lifts me up. I directly wrap my legs around his waist because I am scared that I would fall. 'Why don't we also make some fun noises? To make them suffer just as much as you are suffering now.' I raise my eyebrow. 'Nam, I don't think-.' Namjoon stops me by kissing me intensely. 'I love you so much baby... I missed this.' Namjoon pushes me gently against the wall and begins to kiss me in my neck and on my collarbone. And trust me, we had every spot in the room that night.

{Next morning}

I open my eyes and smile. It was great last night. 'Jenn, breakfast will be held in the dining area.' I nod and stand up. I walk to my closet and pick out an outfit. Namjoon wraps his arms around me and kisses me in my neck. 'You should get changed.' Namjoon nods and groans. 'Why are you the one that's groaning? Because of you, I am sore now.' Namjoon chuckles and puts on his clothes. 'I am sorry babe.' I nod and then giggle. 'No you aren't.' Namjoon nods. 'That's right, I ain't. It was so good.'

I roll my eyes and pack a little bag for the day. 'Are you going to stay with us all day?' I nod and smile. 'I have ignored you guys for way too long. Besides, yesterday was also secretly so much fun. I don't want to miss that again.' Namjoon nods and walks out of my room. Jin walks in almost directly when Namjoon left. 'Next time, could you not have sex to cancel out the noise from Sope?' I raise my eyebrow. 'Because of you, Sope even went harder. And I am laying next to their room.' I swallow and lift my shoulders.

'I am sorry. We didn't plan on having sex tho. We started just talking and then "Sope" began.' Jin nods and ruffles with his hand my hair. 'I know kid. Just next time, go to Namjoon's room. I nod and walk out of my room. 'Get out of my room Jin.' Jin nods and hands me the keys to my room which were still in the lock. 'Oops.' Jin nods and puts his arm around my shoulder. 'Does your brother know?' I shake my head and sigh. 'You can't keep this secret from him. Especially not because now that you know he is a...'

I nod and roll my eyes. 'I know Jin. It's just not a good time to tell Taehyung-.' We suddenly stand still because someone walked in front of us. 'What isn't a good time to tell me?' I swallow and shake my head. 'Uhm... Tonight... We... I mean I...' Jin chuckles and gets his arm off my shoulder. '