19

'Well for a matter of fact, I don't hate you guys at all! I love you guys being around me!' Jimin looks shocked at me. Probably because this is the first time I raised my voice towards him. I take a deep breath and sigh. 'I just don't want to see Sarah as broken as when she got her heart crushed last time.' Jimin nods and shakes his head. 'Why are there tears rolling over your cheeks? Heey, don't cry.' Jimin puts his hands on my cheeks and wipes my tears away with his thumbs. 'I won't break her heart. Not in a million years. I...'

I look up at Jimin. 'I love her... I love her so much.' I smile and push Jimin's hands off my cheeks. 'But I need some advice for what's something fun that I could do with Sarah if I ask her out on a date.' I smile and whisper something in his ear. 'Are you sure?' I nod and smile. 'She will love that.' Jimin nods and gives me a kiss on my forehead. 'By the way, don't be scared to come to me if your boyfriend is a dick to you.' I raise my eyebrow.

Does he know about Namjoon? What if he does... Then Tae and Kookie will find out soon as well. 'I-I don't-.' Jimin nods and chuckles. 'Ow please. I know that you and Namjoon are for sure a thing. You don't wanna know how fast he gets a bon-.' I push JIMIN out of my room and shake my head. 'That's enough. Good day sir.' I close the door and put on a lingerie set. 'So that midget thinks he can beat me?' I raise my eyebrow. 'Only if you're a dick I think.'

Namjoon walks to me and hugs me from behind. He begins to give me kisses in my neck. I moan a little bit while I still try to get an outfit for me out of the closet. 'Namjoon~.' Namjoon smirks and gives me now hickey's in my neck and on my shoulder. 'Dick t-that y-you are-e. Now I need to cover that up as well.' Namjoon lets me go and turns me around. 'Lets stay here then together.' I shake my head and moan while Namjoon gives me kisses in my neck and on my collarbone. 'We c-can't... We're going to walk in the city.'

Namjoon groans and grabs his clothes. 'I don't want to walk.' I giggle and nod. 'You need to put your bikini under your clothes. Tae just texted me that we also will go swimming.' I nod and put out my lingerie and put on my bikini. Over that I do my outfit for the day and put on my boots. 'You look good.'

The outfit

The bikini

I shake my head and sigh

I shake my head and sigh. 'I don't.' Namjoon walks to me and begins to kiss me. 'You really do.' I smile and kiss him now. 'Are you almost ready?'

I push Namjoon away from me quickly when I hear Tae's voice. I swallow. 'Y-yeah I am almost...' I hear footsteps disappearing and sigh relieved. 'Get on your clothes and go out first.' Namjoon nods and walks out when he finally has on all his clothes. I pack a small leather bag with some stuff and walk to the lobby where all the boys and Sarah are waiting for me. Sarah runs to me and hugs me. 'Why are you so warm? I mean you're normally warm, but now you're even warmer. Are you ill?'

I shake my head and smile. 'I will explain it later with you.' Sarah nods. We finally head out and walk in the mountains. It gives me some peace. Just walking here and hearing the sounds of the nature. 'Oh my god! Is that Chan Chin Chinq?!' Sarah and I look worried at each other and begin to run away. The boys follow us. We hide inside a small cave and wait till all the screaming is away. 'What was that?' I sigh and look worried at Sarah. Sarah shakes her head and begs me with her eyes to not tell it.

'Why and what were those people screaming?' I sigh relieved and Tae sighs but more out of disappointment. 'Sarah isn't who you think she is.' I look angry at Tae and push him away. 'Don't you dare!' Tae pushes me away. I fall against a big rock and get a few wounds. 'Well you won't tell it so I will!' I shake my head and get up. 'Dude, you hurt your sister. Sarah isn't probably that much trouble.' Tae shakes his head and sighs. 'She is famous under a different name.' I look betrayed at Tae. Sarah stands up and runs away.

'Sarah!' I pull Jimin back. 'I will check on her. Stay here.' I glance one more time at Tae before I leave. He promised me when Sarah first started getting famous that he would keep it a secret. That bastard... I walk towards the direction that Sarah ran. 'Sarah! Where are you?!' I walk through the woods on the mountain looking for my best friend who probably doesn't even want to see me. Because I wasn't watching carefully, I slip on a really steep stretch of the mountain. At the bottom, I roll a few more meters.

I get up and everything in my body hurts. 'Sarah... Please be close by now.' I start walking with all the energy I have left. Tears start streaming out of my eyes because of the pain. 'Sarah!' In front of me the bushes begin to move and I stand frozen. 'Jenn! Oh my-. What happened?' I smile and fall to the ground. Sarah seems fine so I can rest now for a while to gain energy. 'Jenn! No... Tell me what happened? Why aren't the boys with you?' Sarah sits down next to me and lays me with my head on her shoulder. 'I told them to stay while I would look for you.'