43

Jenn's POV
I wake up and see that I am laying on a couch on top of Namjoon. How the heck did I end up here? I roll a little bit too far and fall on the ground with my ass first. A loud thud sound can be heard. Namjoon directly shoots up and looks at me. 'Babe, are you okay?' I nod and put my hand on my ass. 'Yeah I am fine... One question, how did I end up here?' I look around me and see that I am nowhere near a place I recognise.

'You passed out back at our house. We went to our "work". I put you here in my "studio".' I nod and stand up. 'It's pretty impressive in here.' Namjoon smiles and back hugs me. 'Thank you.' Namjoon begins to kiss me in my neck. 'Okay, spill it.' I turn with my face to Namjoon and raise my eyebrow. 'What?' I sigh annoyed. 'You are all over me, not that I am complaining but it just feels like you're hiding something from me.' Namjoon sighs and looks down. 'Fine. I am not hiding something from you... Wait, you don't remember what happened before?'

I shake my head and look confused at Namjoon. 'Dang! It must be because of that medicine.' My eyes open wide. 'How do you know about the medicine? Who told you that?' Namjoon sighs. 'You did.' I shake my head. 'I am pretty sure I didn't... I kept that a secret for a reason.' Namjoon nods and holds me tight. 'I know about it. You were half asleep I believe because of your medicine. Your brother came with you in the meeting room and said that you should say what you told him... Then you told me that you had a baby inside of you and that you're using medicine to try and forget.'

I push myself away from Namjoon and shake my head. There is no way I really told him about it! Maybe he is just trying to protect Sarah, so I won't be mad at her for telling. 'Babe?' I shake my head and walk past Namjoon. Namjoon grabs my wrist just before I can walk too far away. 'Please talk to me.' I shake my head and sigh deeply. 'I don't care that you take medicine because of what happened to you.' I raise my eyebrow.

Namjoon swallows and shakes his head. 'Of course I care about that, I just mean that it's understandable. But... What I am trying to say is that you didn't have to hide it from me. Yes, it sucks that you lost the baby in your stomach and yes it's logical that you take medicine to help you get to sleep. Honestly, if it would happen to me, and I was a woman, I would do the same. But it doesn't mean that you need to keep it as a secret from me. I love you so fucking much and nothing can change that. I don't think you're anywhere near weak.'

My eyes become teary. Namjoon sighs and cups my cheeks. 'You're not weak, even when people would tell you that you're.' Tears stream over my cheeks and Namjoon directly pulls me in a hug. 'I love you Jenn.' I nod and want to say it back but since I am crying a lot, not a single word comes out of my mouth. 'Do you want to go to the others?' I nod and wipe my last tears away. 'Let me carry you.' I nod and Namjoon lifts me up.

I wrap my legs around his waist and burry my head in the crook of his neck. When we get to the others, Namjoon puts me down on a chair. 'Are you two okay?' Namjoon nods and sighs. 'We're both fine.' Sarah sits down next to me and hugs me. 'You did a good thing.' I shake my head and lay my head on Sarah's shoulder. 'Wait... Sarah knew it before I knew it?' I nod and sigh. 'Yeah because she was there with me.' Taehyung's gaze softens when he sees my eyes tear up again. 'Can someone tell me what's going on?'

I shake my head. Namjoon holds my hand and kisses it. 'Is it okay if I tell them it?' I slowly nod. I rather not having them to know it, but Taehyung and Namjoon both see them as family. 'Jenn had a baby in her stomach until her colleagues beaten her up. She lost the baby and thinks she is weak now while she isn't.' Sarah hugs me tightly and wipes some tears away. 'I am going to bed.' I stand up and walk to my bed. I open my sketchbook and start drawing. This keeps me calm while I am actually not.

'Can I come in?' I wipe my tears away and lay my book next to me. Hobi walks in and walks inside. 'Come here Moondrop.' I stand up and run in Hobi's arms. I cry my eyes out as much as I can. 'Shhh... It's alright... Your sunshine is now here.' I nod and hold Hobi tighter. 'What were you doing?' I wipe my tears away and close my sketchbook. 'Nothing.' Hobi smirks and grabs my sketchbook. 'Don't look in it. It's really bad.' Hobi shakes his head and looks inside. He suddenly stops moving.

I swallow and look down. 'It's that bad huh?' Hobi looks at me and smiles really brightly. 'You draw amazing! Yoongi and me look so cute together in this drawing.' I shake my head and grab my sketchbook back. 'You're talented Jenn.' I shake my head and sigh deeply. 'I am not. At the police office, they always said that it doesn't look anything like the real murderer. So don't try to make me feel good Sunshine.' Hobi sighs and sits next to me. 'I don't just try to make you feel good. Namjoon is for that job.' I slap Hobi softly on his shoulder and chuckle. 'I just make you laugh. See?'