29

'Yes... Sarah left her phone at my place. Don't worry tho, she is working.' Jimin hums and for some reason, it's making me really nervous. 'Where is Sarah's work? I want to surprise her with... Something.' I swallow and look up in my phone what I am supposed to say. 'She currently works on a lot of different places. You should maybe wait until tonight when she gets back home.' I get off the counter and walk to the living room. 'How are you?' I raise my eyebrow. 'Sorry?' I turn on the fireplace and sit in front of it.

'How is your fever?' I sigh and play with the carpet. 'I am not sick. I am totally fine. Just hurt on some places but I am totally fine.' I close my eyes and lay down on the carpet. My head spins like crazy. 'Tae wants to-.' Slowly all sounds cut off and I fall asleep. Just like that...

{Some time later}

I open my eyes and stretch my arms. 'Finally, you're awake.' I nod and sit up. Only then, I see that Tae is in my room. 'I need to take your temperature again.' I shake my head.

'I am fine.' Tae shakes his head and gives me a cup of tea. 'No, you're not. First of all, your hand is terribly hurt. Second of all, you have a fever and past out in front of a fireplace.' I shake my head and blow softly on the tea. 'I didn't pass out. I laid down on the ground because my head felt dizzy. I thought the carpet was really soft and fell asleep.' Tae sighs and puts the thermometer on my ear. 'Other ear.' I turn my head while sipping my tea. 'TaeTae, there is something that I need to tell you.'

Tae sits down on the edge of the bed and puts some of my hair behind my ear. 'It kinda hunts me till the day off today.' Tae raises his eyebrow. 'I heard Yoongi and Hobi...' Tae looks really confused at me. I put the now empty cup away and sigh. 'When we were back at the hotel, they had... Let's say a cozy night.' Tae sighs and holds my hand. 'I am sorry that you had to hear them.' I shake my head. 'It's okay. That just means that they love each other very much.' Tae nods and smiles.

'Do you like living with Namjoon?' I nod and smile. 'He is sweet to me.' Tae nods and sighs. 'Too bad. I wanted to ask you to come back living with me and Kook.' I smile and shake my head. 'Sorry but I like living with Namjoon just as much. The good thing is that you can come by every time you want. That's also for Kook of course.' Tae nods and smiles. 'Are you feeling dizzy or not good?' I shake my head and lay my head on his shoulder. 'Thank you for being my brother.'

Tae nods and gives me a kiss on top of my head. 'Don't worry about it. You're not that bad yourself.' I smile and nod. 'Tae, could you get me some... Breakfast like you always made before I lived together with my ex?' Tae nods and smiles. 'As long as you will rest.' I nod and smile. 'I will.'

Namjoon's POV
'Please Jin. Let me go home to Jenn.' Jin shakes his head and sighs. 'You're not leaving work early and you won't for as long as it takes you to be honest with her.' I shake my head.

'I can't tell her that.' Jin looks angry at me. 'I let you stay at my second house just because you would tell it to her soon! At this pace, she is going to find out by herself and leave you even earlier!' I swallow and look down. Jin's gaze softens and he sighs. 'I am just saying... Jenn is a smart girl. She will find it out one way or another.' I stand up but still look down. 'I can't tell the woman that I love more than anything I loved in my life, that I am a murder. She will directly leave me the second she hears that I am a killer.'

Jin sighs and lays his hand on my shoulder. 'It's okay Namjoon. That's in the past.' I shake my head. 'I helped Tae kill Jenn's ex and hide his body.' Jin sighs and goes with his hand through his hair. 'That's only because you wanted to protect Jenn. Shit Namjoon.' My hands begin to shake badly and I throw my phone against the wall. It kept vibrating and it drove me crazy. 'Calm down Namjoon. You can go to Jenn... Be careful, and remember about the threat.'

I nod and sigh. 'I know Jin-Hyung. Don't worry.' I grab my jacket and leave the building as fast as I can. 'Jenn, you better be alright.' When I enter Jin's house, I smell fire. I walk to the kitchen and see that a pot on the stoof stands with still the fire on. I put the fire out and walk upstairs. When Jenn isn't in the bedroom, I search around the whole house. Suddenly, I see a stream of red blood. My mind directly goes to the worst thing imaginable. Jenn! I run into the room and see Jenn past out on the ground.

I shake my head and lift her head a little bit up. It seems like she fought before she past out. Her neck is red like she got choked and the wounds on her body are also on places which she can't even reach herself. I thought that Tae would be here. Jenn slowly opens her eyes. 'You're save.' She chuckles lightly and I shake my head. 'Who did this to you?' Jenn shakes her head and puts her hand on my cheek. 'I did it to myself. Trust me, no one hates me as much as this as I do.'