18

'We're finally here!' I sigh, but begin to smile when I see Jungkook jumping around happily. 'Are you okay Jenn?' I nod and sigh. 'It's just that I have so much work to do.' Namjoon nods and puts his arm around me. 'Try to relax. You will be here just for a short amount of time.' I nod and smile. 'I will try to... Can't promise anything.' Namjoon smirks and gives me a quick kiss on the lips. 'I will make you.' Namjoon then quickly runs away to the reception. 'We all got separate rooms. So that would mean that you need to visit me or I will visit you.'

I smirk and turn around. 'Not if I steal Sarah first.' Jimin raises his eyebrow. 'That's true.' Jimin looks confused at Sarah. 'She is my best friend after all and we still need to tell each other a variation of things. Some I already know.' I bite my underlip and nod. 'Guys, we got the room keys.' Tae walks happy to me and hands me mine. 'Your room is next to Hobi's and Namjoon's. I will be on the opposite side if you need me.' I look over Tae's shoulder.

'I think that your boyfriend needs you more than I do.' Tae turns around and smiles warmly. 'I am happy that you two made up but you could've told me.' Tae nods and sighs. 'I know and I am sorry for that.' I hug Tae and then push him towards Jungkook. 'They're a really good couple.' I nod and sigh deeply. 'So are you and Yoongi to be honest.' Hobi chuckles and nods. 'Yeah... He is my everything, my own kitten but I have the feeling like there is something that he isn't telling me.' I raise my eyebrow. Hobi has a hint of sadness in his eyes.

Something that you barely see by him since he is the sunshine of them all. 'He works all day and almost the whole night. He barely talks to me and barely eats together with me. Sometimes he is even going out without me.' I pull Hobi in a hug. 'Maybe work just caught up with him. He is maybe a workaholic who needs to have this kind of break.' Hobi nods. I put my hand on his cheek and smile. 'You two will be alright. If he wants to work tonight, you just have to do something else with him.'

Hobi nods and gives me a kiss on my cheek. 'Thank you so much.' I smile and grab my luggage. I walk to my room and open it with the key. Because it was a 15 hour trip, I really want to take a shower and change my clothes. I walk to the shower and throw all my clothes on a pile. When I am done with showering, I walk to my suitcase with a single towel wrapped around my body. With an other towel, I am trying to dry my hair.

Not that it's a success but that doesn't matter right now. 'You look even better when you just came out of the shower.' I jump up and look scared behind me. 'You fucker! You scared-.' Namjoon puts his hand on my mouth. 'Don't yell. They might hear you.' I sigh and nod. Namjoon slowly removes his hand. 'Did you know that your brother thinks that I am dating you?' I stop with everything and stare at Namjoon. 'Don't worry. I denied everything... It's just that I want to tell him the truth but I know that I would hurt you then so I didn't. But somehow he suspects me.' I nod and sigh. 'Maybe because you are and you get a really hard boner when you see me.' I point at his crutch and smirk. Namjoon sighs and let himself fall, with his back, on the bed. I smirk and sit down on his lap. 'That's mean.' I smile and get the towel off my body. 'Don't do that.' I smile and start kissing him. 'Oh fuck it.' Namjoon puts his arm around me and turns us both around. He is now on top of us both.

'You did this yourself.' I nod and smile. Namjoon puts off his clothes as well.

{Next morning}

I open my eyes and smile when I see Namjoon sleeping next to me. He has his arms around my waist and his head lays in the crook of my neck. Namjoon slowly opens his eyes and smiles when he sees me staring at him. 'Like what you see?' I nod and give Namjoon a kiss. Someone knocks on the door and I sit up a little bit. 'Jenn... We need to talk.' Namjoon and I look panicking at each other. 'Go in the bathroom. I will pretend like I just woke up.'

Namjoon nods and almost runs to the bathroom. 'Uhm... Who is there?' I yawn for real because I am still tired. The blanket is wrapped around me so no one can see my naked body. 'Just me... I need to ask you some advice.' I nod and smirk. This is going to be interesting. 'Come in.' A nervous looking Jimin comes in. 'I covered myself, you don't have to be scared idiot.' Jimin nods and sighs. 'It's just that I like your friend Sarah a lot.' I nod and smile. 'I know.'

Jimin looks surprised at me. 'It's not hard to see that when you look at her that you glow up.' Jimin nods and smiles. 'She is perfect... And so beautiful.' I nod and sigh. 'You can't break her heart.' Jimin raises his eyebrow. 'Why would I break her heart?' I shake my head and sigh. 'Forget that I said that.' Jimin shakes his head. 'No, I want to know why you think I would break her heart! Listen, I know that you don't like us guys at all but that is not a good reason to say that I am going to break her heart!'

A/N;
I know that I normally don't do this but I need to know some things that are fun to do. When you're on date and when you would have a vacation.