25

I lock the door behind me and take deep breaths. 'Namjoon, where are y-?' I walk into the bathroom and directly stop when I see Namjoon shirtless, with his back facing me. 'He really did hurt you.' Namjoon turns around shocked and quickly grabs a towel. 'What's wrong Jenn? You don't look so good.' I snap out of my thoughts and shake my head. 'I am just... Don't get more hurt okay? You're really important so...' I pat Namjoon on his shoulder. 'Don't get more hurt.' I walk to the bed and whisper. 'Especially not now.' My hands shake badly.

'Oké I got a shirt on and now we can talk normally. What's going on?' I lift my shoulders and put out some clothes. 'Nothing. Just be careful.' I put on a shirt of Namjoon's which is on the big side since he is a little bit taller than me and he buys to big clothes for himself as well. 'You look cute in that.' I roll my eyes. 'I am not cute. Now let's sleep. I want to go home tomorrow.' Namjoon nods and smirks. 'If you don't tell what's wrong, I guess I have to call someone like... Mhm, I don't know...'

I raise my eyebrow and sit up. 'Like Jungkook to help you tell me.' I shake my head and lay down. 'You wouldn't dare.' Namjoon chuckles and sits down on the bed. 'Why not?' I groan in annoyance. 'Because then you would need to live alone again.' Namjoon raises his eyebrow. I show him the text that he send me earlier. He might not ment that. I smirk and close my eyes. 'Babe... Jenn... Jenn? Jenn?!' I fall asleep with a wide smile on my face.

{Next morning}

I wake up and stretch myself. Namjoon is still asleep and looks as adorable as always. I get out of Namjoon's room and walk to my own. I begin to pack my stuff and then lay on bed. 'I am so tired.' I sigh and look on my phone. No shit I am tired, it's 2:56 am. I sigh and throw my phone on my pillow.

Namjoon's POV
I wake up because my alarm goes off. 'Where the fuck is Jenn?' I groan and get up from my bed. I change my clothes and pack the rest of my stuff. Someone knocks on my door. My heart makes a little jump as I hope that it's Jenn.

I open the door and see Sarah and Jin standing there. I groan and get back to my stuff. 'We like to see you too.' I chuckle and shake my head. 'Do you guys maybe know where Jenn is?' Both shake their heads. I sigh and decide to call her. 'So... When are you two really going to move in together?' I look confused at Sarah. 'Yeah. You two are the perfect combination almost.' I shake my head and push Jin away from the bathroomdoor. 'Ow come on Namjoon. You already texted her saying that she should live with you.'

I freeze in my steps and sigh. 'I wasn't really there at the moment I send that, okay?' Sarah rolls her eyes and sits down on my bed. 'Jenn would really love to live together with you.' I shake my head and begin to brush my teeth. 'When she received that text, she jumped up so happy. She directly texted her brother that she would move out of his house and go live with you.' I stop with brushing and spit out some toothpaste. 'So that's why Taehyung came for a round two?'

Jin nods and chuckles. 'You can't let her down now.' I roll my eyes and clean myself up. 'I can't take her in my house.' Jin walks to me and lays his hand on my shoulder. 'I know what all happened there. Trust me, living with Jenn is going to make everything better sooner or later.' I shake my head and tell Jin to take my luggage to the lobby. I first need to find Jenn before we go. After a long time, I decide to knock on her own roomdoor since she isn't in one of the other rooms.

I hear a soft groan and enter the room. 'Jenn, you need to get up.' Jenn groans and rolls to her other side. I sigh and put her bags on my shoulders. I carefully lift Jenn up and hold her tightly. I guess that I really don't have a choice. Jenn lays against my chest more comfortable for her and purs. 'So you're a cat now?' I grab Jenn's phone with a lot of effort and walk to the lobby. 'Hurry up. I want to lay her down fast.' They all nod. Jungkook and Taehyung check us all out of the hotel.

'I will get your stuff in the car. You just need to make sure that Jenn stays happy and asleep.' I nod and thank Yoongi. He maybe really has a soft spot for precious things. I know for a fact that he has one for Hobi... But I couldn't imagine he also had one for Jenn. Probably also for Sarah then, since she is also a female surrounded by us men. Jenn mumbles something and I sit down. Hobi took Jenn's luggage away so it would be easier for me to carry Jenn around.

I put Jenn on my lap and make her head rest on my shoulder. 'Namjoon.' I hum in response and she softly giggles. 'I love you.' My heart stops beating for a moment. Did she really? Right here? Now? She purs again and sleeps further. 'I... I hope that you would love me even after you seen my house and know all things that I have done.' Jenn smiles in her sleep and it's the cutest thing I have ever seen. 'Are you ready to leave Namjoon?' I nod and stand up again. I am holding Jenn tight once again. On to your new house.