46

We had some courses and now wait for the last course. 'So Namjoon, what do you do for a living?' I slightly choke on my drink and cough a little bit. Namjoon goes with his hand over my back. I give him a sign that I am alright. 'I work with your son.' Taehyung nods and smiles with his boxy smile. 'Okay so Namjoon has a good job. So he pays everything for our daughter?' I shake my head and make my hands to fists. 'No sir. She pays a lot herself. She just moved in in my own house.' My mother suddenly looks kind of angry at me.

My phone suddenly begins vibrating. I look at the phone id and swallow. 'Sorry, but I have to take this phone call.' I stand up and walk to the hallway. 'Chief, why are you calling me?' I walk in cirkels while I listen until the chief is finally done with talking. 'So long story short, could you please come back working for me? I will make sure that your colleagues doesn't know and that you will get your own office.' I smile and nod. 'Of course! I would love nothing more.'

The chief and I make an appointment to meet the day after tomorrow to give me an uniform and talk about rules and such things. I hang up and jump happy up and down. 'Madame, your parents are waiting for you.' I raise my eyebrow and turn around. 'Yoongi when we're alone, you can talk normal.' Yoongi shakes his head and makes a sign to follow him. We walk to my bedroom and Yoongi locks the door. 'Woah there. Please don't lock it.' Yoongi rolls his eyes and breaks the statue that my parents gave me a long time ago.

'What the fuck Yoongi?!' Yoongi sighs and shows me what's inside the little statue. 'Your parents are spying on you...' I shake my head and look at the camera. It's broken now of course but I inspect all the tech. 'I am sorry Jenn.' I shake my head and throw the camera out of the window. 'How did you even find out that my parents were spying on me?' Yoongi swallows. 'I am just a good spy I guess.' I raise my eyebrow and scoff. 'You were making out with Hobi, weren't you?' Yoongi looks down and nod.

I chuckle and throw myself on the bed. 'They heard everything I ever said to Namjoon in privacy. They heard us when we had sex...' I close my eyes. 'Do you want to let me leave you alone for some time?' I nod and sigh. Yoongi leaves the room. I sit up and think about where in the house my parents would've hidden a camera. Suddenly, all lights go out. I walk to the door and notice that it's locked. 'No... No!' I try to open it with all my strength but the door doesn't give in. 'Jenn, we're leaving this hell hole.'

I shake my head and put my hands on my ears. It can't be dad's voice, he is long gone. 'Stop!' Tears begin to form in my eyes. The window opens and closes again. Two men get inside and walk closer towards me. Since all the lights are out, I see nothing. 'Finally the bosses let us do whatever we want with you.' A music begins to play and it's the music I am scared of the most. 'Ring-a-ring o' roses, a pocket full of posies.' I swallow and shake my head. 'Let me go!'

The men grab my arms and push me towards the bed. 'Help me!' One of the guys covers my mouth to make sure that I don't make any sound. 'Shut up slut.' I shake my head. The other men puts out my shoes and slowly goes with his hand higher up my skirt. I bite the first guy in his hand and kick the second guy in his dick. I run to the door and slam my hands constantly on it. 'Someone! Please!' On the speaker now plays the sound of children laughing like they do in horror movies.

The men both grab me once again, this time tying my hands and legs together. 'You're going to do what we want slut!' I shake my head and try to break free. The sudden sound of banging on my door makes the men distracted. 'Jenn?! Are you in there?!' I nod and sigh. 'Help Nam-!' One man covers my mouth and binds it shut now. 'Sorry but your girl will be busy for some time.' I shake my head and try to get away. 'Leave her alone!' The other man makes sure that the door is locked good so no one can come in.

Both of the men put out there trousers and walk closer to me. I shake my head and try to crawl away. One man grabs my hair and pulls me back. The door suddenly opens and Namjoon directly attacks the two guys. He then walks to me and unties me. Namjoon holds me tightly and kisses me in my hair. A few tears stream over my cheeks. Namjoon sits down and makes sure that I sit on his lap so I feel safer. 'What happened?' I lift my shoulders and begin to stutter. 'I-I don-n-n't k-know...'

Namjoon softly makes an shush sound and goes with his hand up and down my back. The two men already got away through the window by the time Taehyung and Jungkook got to the room. 'I sent mom and dad away already. Are you okay Je-?' When Taehyung looks at me, he curses under his breath. 'Tae, maybe you should put on her favourite movie downstairs. Then we will make sure she forgets what happened, even if it's just for a second.' Namjoon nods agreeing to the plan. Jungkook and Taehyung leave the room once again. 'Come baby, then we will have a movie night double date.' I nod. Namjoon smiles and carries me downstairs.