35

I still sing along with my music blasting in my ears. Of course I sing softly along with the song since I am in public. Suddenly someone taps me on my shoulder. I put out one of my earplugs and turn around shocked to the person that tapped on my shoulder. 'I am sorry for scaring you, but could it be that you're the person that pushed Sarah to be a big star? Park Sarah?' I nod and look confused at the person in front of me. 'I am one of her staff members. If you would like to, you could also be a singer. You have a good voice for it.'

I blush a little and take the card that the staff member holds. 'I will think about it.' The staff member nods and walks away. I grab the few last things that are still on my list. I pay for everything and walk back home. When I get home, I put all the groceries away. 'Babe?!' I walk to the living room and see Namjoon walk in trying to tie his tie. 'Why do you look so fancy?' Namjoon sighs and gives up on his tie. 'Let me help you.'

I grab Namjoon's tie and begin tying it. 'I have an business thing that I need to attend to.' I nod and let the tie go when I am done with it. 'There you go.' Namjoon nods and smiles. 'Don't stay up for me. It can be until really late till I get back home.' I nod and kiss Namjoon. 'It's okay. Have fun at the business meeting.'

{Time skip}

I yawn and look on the clock. It's late but I still want to wait until Namjoon gets back home. The front door opens and I immediately stand up.

Jin helps Namjoon to walk. 'What's wrong with him? Did someone hurt him?' Jin nods and sighs deeply as he puts Namjoon down on the couch. 'Some of the people that we needed to meet up suddenly started to talk bad about the girlfriends of Jimin and Namjoon.' I nod and place a wet towel on Namjoon's forehead. 'He started drinking more and more. We could just stop him from starting a fight with them.' I nod and sigh. 'I am sorry he caused you trouble.' Jin chuckles and nods. 'It isn't your fault. Don't worry about it.'

I shake my head. 'It's not just for tonight. I am sorry that he has to borrow your house for some reason.' Jin's eyes open wide. 'How did you-?' I open a drawer and give Jin his hand mirror and the note that lays on top of it. 'To the most handsome man on this planet, Jin you look absolutely stunning as usual...' Jin sighs and puts the mirror and note away. 'It's okay. Namjoon probably has a good reason why he did that.' Jin nods. 'I hope he will tell you soon. I believe that Namjoon will be in save hands here.'

I nod and smile. 'Don't worry about. I will take care of him.' Jin nods and walks away. I walk to Namjoon and get scared when he suddenly grabs my wrists. 'I will prove them wrong.' I raise my eyebrow. Namjoon takes off his tie and puts it tightly around my wrists. 'Namjoon... What are you doing?' Namjoon ignores me and takes his shirt off. It's not that I don't like it but he is drunk. He should rest instead of doing this. Namjoon pulls me on his lap. I feel a really hard bulge at his crotch area.

'You're so fucking hot.' I nod and put my arms around Namjoon's neck. 'Please Namjoon, untie my wrists.' Namjoon shakes his head and pushes off my dress. I quickly put my arms in front of my body but Namjoon pulls my wrists away. 'I wanted this all evening long.' With his free hand, he begins to take off my bra. 'Don't! Namjoon!' Namjoon begins to suck on my nipple. I let out small moans and shake my head. 'Please~... Namjoon.' Namjoon stands up while he holds me up. 'I am going to fuck you so hard that you can't walk anymore.'

I swallow and shake my head. 'Please! Let me go!' Namjoon throws me on the bed and now ties the tie also to the bed. 'Don't resist. I know you want it too.' Namjoon takes all of his clothes off. 'I am going to enjoy this.' I shake my head and try to get my hands free. Namjoon hovers over me and smirks. 'Gonna enjoy it so much.'

{Time skip}

I open my eyes and see that I am laying in Namjoon's arms. 'Babe, are you okay?' I nod and sigh. 'Are you? You were pretty drunk last night.'

Namjoon shakes his head and smirks then. 'I wasn't that drunk. I just was so tired after the meeting. But you know... Your body is all I need when I feel down or sleepy.' I roll my eyes. 'I hate you.' I get out of bed and fall through my ankles on the ground. 'Babe.' Namjoon walks to me and picks me up bridal style. 'Are you okay?' I nod and sigh. 'Just sore.' Namjoon nods and walks with me to the bathroom. 'I will make you a relaxing bath. Then when you're done, just call me and I will bring your clothes.'

I nod and smile. 'When did I deserve such a loving boyfriend?' Namjoon puts me on the toilet so I can sit somewhere. 'You like it cold right?' I nod and smile. 'Yes please.' Namjoon chuckles and makes my bath ready. He lifts me up again and puts me slowly in the bath. 'Now relax. I will be in the bedroom.' I nod and kiss Namjoon on his mouth. 'Thank you.' Namjoon smiles and walks away. Namjoon goes to the bedroom and does there a lot of stuff which makes a lot of noise. I smile and sink deeper in the bed. 'Heey. How have you been?'