Woman:-"I am so sorry, I didn't see."

Pihu:-"It's ok, even I was at fault."

Women picks Pihu phone from her and sees Jhanvi pic.

Women:-(looking at Pihu's phone) "Naira, why do you have her pic?"

Adhya:-(confused) "Who Naira?"

Women:-(pointing towards Jhanvi pic) "She is Naira, but why do you have her pic."

Pihu:-"She is our friend."

Seeing that Adhya trying to talk, Pihu grabs her arm as if asking her to shut up.

Women:-"Oh, but she died few weeks ago. Anyways, how do you guys know her?"

Pihu:-"We are her friends, we have known her from her college."

Women:-"It's surprising, that she had friends."

Adhya:-"Why isn't she supposed to have friends?"

Women:-"She was a silent kid, she never really mingled with people around her, but she was excellent at studies and sports. Her records in studies and sports are still unbeaten."

Pihu:-"Mam, but how do you know so much about her?"

Women:-"She was one of my favourite. There are certain things that remain printed in your brain no matter what, she was exactly one of those people in my life. I was her maths teacher for 2 years."

Adhya:-"ohh."

Women:-"Anyways, I should take a leave. I am getting leave."

After that women leaves, both Adhya and Pihu walk out of premise and sit in there car.

Adhya:-"Bro, she called Jhanvi as Naira."

Pihu:-"Yes she did, but why did she do that."

Adhya:-"I was going to ask her, you only stopped me from doing so."

Pihu:-"And wait for her to get doubt on us. We are here to collect secretly info from here. If we would have asked her that then we would have been in some deep shit."

Adhya:-.Yaa, you are right. We should wait and see what innu and Ruhi get over there."

Both of them leave towards orphanage.

SUNSHINE ORPHANAGE

Inaaya and Ruhi walk inside orphanage with some gifts. They move towards head office to meet orphanage incharge.

Inaaya:-"Hello, Ms.Singh."

Ms. Singh (orphanage incharge):-"Hello Inaaya, what are you doing here?"

Inaaya:-"Me and my friend Ruhi, have brought something for kids."

Ms. Singh:-"That's so kind of you both."

Ruhi:-(smiles) "Shall we go and give."

Ms. Singh:-"yes, please come."

At that time Ruhi pretends as if her phone rung,

Ruhi:-"Both of you go forward and give, I will attend this call and come."

Ms. Singh:-"Yes sure, please finish your call and come."

Both Inaaya and Ms. Singh exit the room.

Ruhi quickly goes towards the cupboard, where the files of the students are kept.

She starts searching for Jhanvi files,

After sometime she sees that all files are over but she doesn't get Jhanvi file.

She moves towards other cupboard and starts searching for file, she doesn't get any file naming Jhanvi.

Ruhi POV :

Everyone's files are there except Jhanvi. Did they removed it by any chance.

What rubbish are you thinking Ruhi. Why will they remove her files. Search properly you will get it somewhere.

** POV ends **

Ruhi starts going through all files again, when something catches her eyes.

There was a pic of Jhanvi in her early teens, but with a different name.

Ruhi opens the file,

While going through all documents she notices that,
In 10th class certificate her name is Naira Kundra, but with same school name as Jhanvi's.

Realising that she doesn't have much time with her, she quickly takes pics of all those certificates along with her pic.

Ruhi puts everything back and walks towards Inaaya.

Both Inaaya and Ruhi spend some time in orphanage and leave.

Walking towards car,

Inaaya:-"What happened Ruhi, you look confused?"

Ruhi:-"I didn't get Jhanvi info, but I got someone else info who looks like Jhanvi."

Inaaya:-(shocked) "Do you even realise, what are you saying?"

Ruhi:-"I know it's a little shocking to believe, but that's what happened."

Inaaya:-"What is this new twist yaar."

Ruhi:-"I don't know, I feel we should wait and what they have got."

All girls meet outside orphanage,

Ruhi:-"People, let's go somewhere private and talk."

Inaaya:-"Yes, everything is confusing."

Pihu:-"Even we are confused."

Adhya:-"Guys my place, it's near we will reach in 5-10 mins. Also mom and dad went to work."

Inaaya:-"ohk."

Adhya's Home

Inaaya:-"So, what happened at school?"

Adhya narrates everything.

Ruhi:-"You know what happened at orphanage we found someone with Jhanvi face with different name. But the twist here is that too even the name over there was Naira."

Adhya:-"Maybe, they are identical twins."

Ruhi:-"Not possible, because both of there surnames are different. Also if there was something like that then we would have known definitely."

Inaaya:-"Only Arnav can give us an answer to this, he would definitely know."

Pihu:-"Yes, you are right."

Inaaya:-"I will call him and ask us to meet."

Ruhi:-"ohk."

Inaaya moves aside to call Arnav, she comes back and sit.

Inaaya:-"He told her has a meeting now, so asked us to meet at 5."

Adhya:-"ohk. What we do now?"

Ruhi:-"Make lunch and watch Netflix."

Pihu:-"Yes!!"

              ***********************