Chapter 56

Haha isn't writers block the best? Sorry if this chapters bad, I tried my best to write a long chapter but I gave up near the end so I just decided to end it there for this chapter.

Hope you all still like it!

Stretch's POV (is this one new? Idk anymore)

"BROTHER WAKE UP!!!" I rolled over and tried to ignore my sister who's basically my alarm clock. "STRETCH! I ALREADY MADE BREAKFAST GET YOUR LAZY BUTT OUT OF BED!" Ughhhhh I wanna sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
I stood up and Stretched, grabbing my hoodie and tying it around my waist. I walked downstairs into the kitchen seeing my sister taping her foot angrily "About time Your lunch is getting cold." I sat down at the table and decided to mess with Blue "Sorry Sis, But I just thought of a question I want to ask you" She sat down in a chair in front of me and raised her eyebrow "Yes? What's the question" I gave her a serious face and asked "Are monsters good at math?" I tried my best to hide my smile so I wouldn't ruin the joke "Umm maybe?only the ones who like math would be good at the subject" Oh she has no idea I was just about to ruin her day "true, but you can't forget to Count Dracula as well"
And 3...2..1- "AGH WHYYYYYYYYYYY" Its really fun messing with her.

"I have to admit that one was clever...but that doesn't mean I liked it" I smiled and started to eat the taco she made for me "Your the best brother you know that?" "Even with all the terrible puns and jokes you make I could never ask for a better brother" "I love you!" She gave me a tight hug burring her face into my shoulder. "Not that I mind all these compliments, but knowing you..What is it you wanna Taco about?" I felt her flinch and let go of the hug "Ha..Ha..you know me so well" She started to play with her gloves and I just watched her fiddle around while I finished the taco.

"I have something to tell you... and I really hope you won't over react and get mad.." Ok she got my attention why would she be so nervous? I'll never be mad at her and she knows it. "Blue I would never be mad at you, i have a tattoo on my arm of your name remember? I think that's enough proof that I would never be mad at you" I took out a box of cigarettes and took one out, putting the box with the rest of them back into my pocket "I'm going to allow you to smoke just this once but only because I know your going to over react a lot so, let's go outside" She's letting me smoke? Ok now I'm really curious on what it is she wants to tell me "Alright then.. I'll wait for you outside" I walked outside and lit my cigarette, putting it in my mouth and took a few breaths.

I can still remember the day I came home with the tattoo, she was so happy. she even said that she felt honored to have her name on one of the coolest people in the world's Arm.

(Flash back)

"Blue I home!" I walked inside the house and closed the door with my foot "I'm in the kitchen!" I went inside and saw her mixing something in a bowl "Hey Sis" I sat down on a chair and watched her cook "Where were you? You took longer than you usually do when coming home from classes" I smiled and started to take my hoodie off "well you see I took a little detour and went into a tattoo studio.." I put the hoodie on my lap and looked into her eyes "You didn't get a tattoo did you?" I smiled and looked away "Stretch! I told you that the piercings were enough, now you have a tattoo?! You might as well just join a gang already, you already have all the requirements.." I sighed and looked back at her "Blue I know I promised that the piercing were the last things I was going to do but.. I really think you're going to like the tattoo" she sat in front of me and looked at me expectedly.

I moved my arm up and showed her the tattoo of a heart with 'Little sister -> Blueberry' inside of it "H-huh?" I saw her cheeks flush blue as soon as she saw it "I knew you were going to like it" She immediately got off the chair, ran around the counter, and tackled me into a hug "Ahhh your the best brother ever!! I feel so honored having my name on one of the coolest person in the world's arm!" I chuckled and hugged her back.

(End of flashback)

"Alright I'm back!" I looked towards the door and saw my sister walk to me with her phone "We have to wait for someone to come first, but please don't get mad or over react alright? Keep in mind that I let you smoke without a lecture" I nodded and continued to breath in the cigarettes chemicals and let out the smoke.

I was really excited to write this chapter, but I guess writers block wanted to be mean and made me loss motivation and interest.

I realized that I haven't showed any drawings of what Stretch is supposed to look like so here you go! As you can see I can't draw tattoos, muscles, or cigarettes well

I imagine Stretch to be that super chill brother who has lots of piercings and at least one tattoo, but can still beat you up if you mess with him, his friends, or his family

Bye Humans!!(Even if you're not!!)