Chapter 54

Hello humans!! Sorry for the short chapter, I really want to ask something and to apologize to the ones who are not interested I wanted to have a chapter out. So I'll ask my question at the end.

Blue's POV

Me and Dust we're talking for 2? Maybe 3 hours now? Nothing too important just a few jokes, flirts and Rock, Paper, Scissors fights. "Alright I have to go now princess, I heard killer make a noise in the kitchen and I'm pretty hungry" "Ok bye teddy bear!" I hung up and got out of bed stretching a bit. I should eat breakfast and get ready to go to work, so I did exactly that. I ate a bowl of cereal and Milk, then I took a quick shower and got ready. "Brother?!" I waited for a response but heard nothing so, I grabbed a sticky note and wrote a quick note saying I was going to work. I left after placing the note on the fridge and made my way to the cafe.

"Blue!!" I looked at the other side of the sidewalk and saw the girl from yesterday, What was her name?... right she got interrupted by river so I was never able to learn her name "I never got to tell you my name yesterday but it's Emma you can call me Emy though" wah! How'd she get here?! "H-how'd you get here so quick?" I looked around trying to find some sort of source "Oh I teleported haha sorry I must've scared you" I saw the cafe up ahead "Oh we're here already! Let's go get ready so we can chat more" she nodded and we walked in.

"Heya cuties" Ash said with a wink, "Hello!" I waved unfazed by the 'flirt' "H-Hi" seems like Emma did get flustered "You two are early so you'll have like 20 minutes to yourselves" We quickly went inside the changing rooms and got into our uniforms "So blue I know we just met and all but are you dating anyone?" I put my headband on giving a nod "You are?! How cute!!" I giggled at her excitement "how about you Emy? Are YOU dating anyone?" I looked at her with curiosity "Y-yeah i am.. he came yesterday with some friends and I was able to be their maid" A light pink dusted her cheeks. "Wait that's allowed?" I asked "hmm? Yeah, as long as you don't break out of character and don't do anything that's not appropriate" "hmm I'll try asking my boyfriend and see if he want to come with his friend.. actually, what's the biggest a group can be?" She looked like she was thinking so I let waited "I believe the largest a group can be is.. 17? Yeah I think so" I'll have to see if Everyone can come today "Emy! Over here!" "Coming! Sorry Blue, talk to you during our break?" I nodded and watched her go to a girl with dog ears. I took my phone out of my pocket and texted with Dust.

Bluemuffin102: Hey Dusty! I don't have much time to talk, I'm at work, but I was wondering if you and the rest of our group of friends are interested in coming to the cafe for lunch?

Dustdocuments: Hi. I'll gladly go let me see who else I can convince to go with me. Pretty sure lust and horror will say yes. If anything I'll text you when's your break?

Bluemuffin102: my lunch break is at 11:30 so text me five minutes later just incase I'm finishing up with a customer

Dustdocuments: Alright I will

Bluemuffin102: ok I have to go now Bye! Love you!! 💙

Dustdocuments: love you more

With that I put my phone on airplane mode and then in my pocket "Girls get into position!" "Yes Mr. River" I said along with everyone else. We all got into line and watched as people came in. Hopefully I can be fast enough and be The maid for my friends.

Ok so I've recently got this idea and I told Drewsans1987 about it. They said it was interesting so I decided to go through with the idea.
The idea? A zoom call.
It'll be a call where all us Sanscest shippers can chat and fangirl/fanboy together!
I know I'm not a big author, I'm far from it, but I really think this could be nice.
The world isn't doing too good right now and I want to do something that can bring some sort of happiness to everyone.

I've already been planning when it'll be and what time. All I want to worry about right now is the test run. So here's what I want to ask you all.

Are any of you guys interested in this idea?

I just published a book explaining all the rules and what we'll be doing.
After some looking around I know there's at LEAST 1,000 of you guys on this app, I'm hoping that 10 or more of you would join.

If you are interested then I'll be picking 5 (maybe more) of you randomly and I'll pm you the Zoom ID, Password, Date,and time for the test run.

If the test run goes smoothly then I'll be proceeding with the official Zoom calls.

This is the cover of the book with all the info

This is the cover of the book with all the info. I really hope this idea doesn't flop, I'm really excited for the test run and (maybe) Future calls

Bye Humans!!(Even if you're not!!)