Chapter 37

Hello sorry for the wait!! So I'm going to delete all the author notes in this book because there not important anymore also I keep forgetting to change stretch's gender in the other chapter so I'm gonna do that. I'm going to be super busy the rest of the day so since it's 5:43 am I'm going to do all the chapters and stuff now so I don't have to worry about it during school.

Blue's POV (yay more of the same stuff!)

"Calm down ink your gonna choke on air" error said looking at ink "alright alright" ink took deep breaths and let them out slowly "ok I'm good now" ink stated "You guys wanna continue the game?" Dream ask all of us "sure but let's try not to get too personal" Geno replied "ok then I believe it was....Blue's turn?" Ink said looking at the others for confirmation "yup" lust said "Yes! Ok lust truth or dare?!" I asked already coming up with something for whatever she choose "hm truth" lust said "Hehehe" I giggled evilly "I'm scared for my own personal information.." lust said looking nervous "who is your crush?" I said "you already now that?" Lust asked confused "yeah but I want you to say it out loud cause I just got a better plan to get a ship to sail~" "ummm well I have a crush on......horror" lust said but whispered just loud enough for everyone to barley hear the horror part "wait really?" Horror said confused "uhh y-yeah..." lust looked away rubbing her arm nervously "m-me too I guess...." horror replied "I KNEW IT!!" Dream and killer yelled in union Dream pointing at lust and killer pointing at horror "Jinx!" Dream said "you owe me a hug" she held her arms out open for the hug "fine.." when killer gave the hug I quickly took a picture and put my phone away before anyone could see what I did "so y-you wanna go on a date?" I heard horror whisper to lust "s-sure!" Lust replied happily. Ok guess I don't have to set them up on a half blind date. "Hey Dust! Horror! Come here I wanna take a picture of us together!" Killer yelled with his phone in his hand "alright.." dust mumbled looking annoyed why? Well I knew for a fact Senpai hated taking pictures unless it's for a good reason and I don't think this is a good reason in his book... "say cheese!" Dream said holding the phone and took the picture "I'm gonna have to ask fresh to get me that picture...." I thought in my mind why did I need the picture you may be asking well I have a shrine soooooooo I need more pictures of senpai!! (Blue do I even have to say anything?) Hmm oh yeah I almost forgot Whoever is reading this right now the author is planning to do another chapter for the ask and dare book! (What?!  blue that's not what I was talking about!!) the fourth wall is broken and now you have to fix it, right? (Yes now please stop breaking the fourth wall!!!!) I'll try my best!

Sorry if it's short but blue was right I'm planning on doing another chapter for the ask and dare book so I kinda had to quickly wrap the chapter up so I can have enough time to right the next chapter!

Also here's blue's dust shrine she still has to add the picture she's going to ask fresh for also the phone number isn't real I just typed random numbers however the Address is a real address so you guys can search that up on google maps or someth...

Also here's blue's dust shrine she still has to add the picture she's going to ask fresh for also the phone number isn't real I just typed random numbers however the Address is a real address so you guys can search that up on google maps or something if your curious
Also I didn't draw those pictures I just edited them credit to the amazing artist who did draw them!!

Bye humans even if your not!!