Chapter 33

Sorry for the late update humans!! My mom grounded me just because I didn't want to go ice skating with my brother!! Super unfair if you ask me but it's ok I got to draw all day!

Cross POV (I think this is a new POV?)

CRASH!!

"Chair!!"

"Vase!"

"Tentacle!!"

I quickly dived under nightmares to avoid any other things being thrown by the angry octopus. "What got the octopus so angry?" I quickly looked around and saw chara lying next to me "oh it's just you..." I whispered so no one else could hear well.... I don't think anyone will be able to hear with all the ruckus nightmares making "yeah it's just me now answer me" chara said sassily "Dream and Nightmare got into a fight and now nightmares getting his anger out by throwing things" I said but quickly yelled "Dust chair to the right!!" "Thanks!" Dust yelled after dodging a chair "hmmm maybe try talking to Mr. Tentacles?" Chara said not really sure themselves "I'll try.." I took a deep breath and teleported In front of nightmare and hugged him not letting him go "Nightmare calm down" I said in my best calm and not scared voice "grrr let go" Nightmare growled "not until your calm!" I argued "cross I said let go" Nightmare said more firmly "And I said not until you calm down!" I looked him strait in the eyes- uhh eye. "Fine I'm calm! now let me go!" I let go carefully ready to hug him if he did any thing "you feeling better?" I asked "No...." Nightmare said crossing his arms and sitting on a bean bag he hasn't thrown yet "you wanna talk about it?" Killer asked sitting near the bean bag Nightmare was sitting in "Of course not" Nightmare glared at killer "alright I was just asking" killer mumbled putting his hands up in surrender "soooooo I know this is a bad to ask but can I have some chocolate?" I gave chara a death stare and said mentally knowing they could hear me "Out of all the times you could've asked you ask now? You should know the answer is no". "You ok there cross?" I heard horror ask "hmm yeah why?" I asked ignoring the whining ghost child "you looked really angry at the wall... what did the wall ever do to you?" Horror asked looking kinda ashamed? "Uhh I got distracted in my thoughts I didn't realize I was staring at the wall" I quickly lied "hmm alright" did I forget to mention horror still has the chicken costume on? "Hey horror can you do the chicken dance now? I think Nightmare will really appreciate it" Reaper said drinking his Starbu- Wait where did he get that?! Author that's not fair!! (Shush we shall not speak of this any further I can't have any more walls breaking!) fine..... "fine but only because I don't want Nightmare throwing any more chairs" Horror got up and the chicken dance music started to play "really error?" Horror asked looking annoyed "sorry you made this happen yourself" error said putting the volume on his phone higher "ugh I'm going to regret this...." horror mumbled and began to dance.

Ok that's all sorry for the short chapter!! Also

I came up with this design!! I decided to add the paw print to the short because it was a bit to plain and I hope I did good with the shoes I've never really practiced drawing them

Bye humans!!(Even if your not)