Dust Documents!!

Hi humans!!  Seems as you guys liked dust's document he made in chapter 46 believe? I don't know and I'm to lazy to go check.. so since I'm having trouble sleeping I decided to make this short documentary and hopefully whenever I don't have a new chapter I'll just post another Dust Documents. Anywho enjoy!

Dusts POV

I fixed my jacket slightly and gave killer, who was holding his phone waiting, a thumbs up he put his opposite hand up and started to count down.

3

2

1

"Ello mates! Welcome back to Dust documents, Today we will be exploring the wild fields of grass and hopefully bump into some wild animals" I motioned killer to follow me as we walked through the schools field "we must be cautious, an animal can pop up any minute now and we must be prepared" I spotted Error talking with Geno and decided to document them.

"Ah here we are, over there in the distance I don't know if you could see but a wild windows vista and Momma bird are interacting with each other. Scientists claim that these two species, though very different, are in fact related to each other, some say it has to do with the glitches they have, while other people say that some how the momma bird turns into the windows vista if put into enough stress and make it feel like it's in danger" I stopped walking and hid behind a tree not too far away from Geno and Error.

"From what I can see they are both in a calm state of mind, let's approach these wild creatures and hope they don't attack" Me and killer started to walk towards the two who no doubt noticed us already "When approaching these creatures make sure to be calm and not show fear or make it feel like you want to fight, the best way to approach them is walking slowly up to them and kindly start a conversation let me demonstrate" before I could start a conversation with the two reaper appeared and hugged Geno "Killer are you getting this? A wild flirt crow has appeared!" "Reaper get off me!" Geno pushes reaper off and crossed her arms "Here we have the flirt crow trying to get the momma bird to be his mate, but alas his attempt has failed and the momma bird has rejected him once more"

I could see Error holding in his laughter and Geno was trying not to lash out on me for something this silly "Let's see how the windows vista is feeling this fine day shall we?" Before I could try to say something to Error he yelled "WINDOWS VISTA?! IM GOING TO BEAT YOUR FUDING BUTT!! GRAHHHHH WHY MUST FRESH BE ABLE TO CENSOR CURSES?!" I began to run "AhHHhHhhH killer quick! We angered the windows vista run! Let's try to find the rainbow squid! She's the only one able to help us now!!" And with that we both started to run away from an angry Error hoping we could find ink before He could beat us up.

Hehe it's fun making these, I'll probably be making more tomorrow if I still have motivation to write when I'm done doing chapter 51.

If you look through my art book you've most definitely already seen this drawing.

It's shattered dream!! Red lead stains so you can still see his eye even though I erased it to draw the goop

And here are some random doodles I've made water lily is my version of a water god, don't know if you could see the jellyfish that's are on her leg and hand but oh well

Bye Humans!!(Even if you're not!!)