Chapter 49

Hello humans! I want to say I posted a new book! It's a multiship and involves time traveling! Please go check it out! I published the prologue and Chapter one. I should be posting another chapter in a bit cause I have suddenly gotten the motivation to write.

Quick warning there will be some Gore in this chapter I'll put a warning before and after the scene.

Blue's POV

Two days and 5 hours that's how long I've been waiting for the letter "Brrrrr" THAT MUST BE THE MAIL VAN!! I rushed outside and saw the mail person get out of the van "Blueberry swap?" I nodded and he handed me some letters and left "Eeeek!" I ran back inside and sat in the living room "Ok don't get your hopes up Blue" I took a deep breath in and let it out "Ok let's see...Stretch swap No...Coupons No... Blueberry swap!" I opened the letter and began to read:

Dear Blueberry swap

Hello Ms. Swap it's River, I would like to inform you that you passed the test and Shall begin to work on Wednesday I hope I made the right decision and you don't fail me. Have a good day.

From your boss,
River

"OMG I PASSED!!" I jumped up and down in joy. This day can not get any better!!

Ding!

"Huh?" I took my phone out of my pocket but didn't see any messages. Wait no messages? But it ju- Oh I have Stars phone!! I took stars phone out of my bandana and Unlocked it, Good thing she doesn't have a password. Oh it's from Frisky!

Friskyrisky: Hey Star! I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today?

Yes! This is the perfect opportunity to kill her!

Starlight: Yeah of course!! We're do you want to meet?

I smiled waiting for the respond

Friskyrisky: Hmm Wanna go for a walk in the forest? I heard they added some fairy light on the hiking path

Starlight: That sounds super cool!! Give me a little to get ready!

Friskyrisky: Alright see you then

I put stars phone on the table and Ran upstairs
"Staaaaaaarrrr~" I said with a sing song voice as I walked into the attic "It's finally time to kill frisky! And remember as soon as you do that you'll get to end all of your suffering! Isn't that great?~" I untied the cloth around her mouth and eyes "Nows let's get make you presentable" I grabbed a brush I found and started to brush her hair "So what weapon do you want to use?" I asked putting the hair brush down "Anything available" I smiled "Are you going to disobey me?" "Never. Disobeying means more torture" "Right again! I got some clothes for you from your roommate so I'll bring those up so you can change ok?" "Yes Blue"

(After Star gets ready)

"Great now here's your weapon" I handed her a pocket knife "And remember Smile!~" I opened the door and walked next to her to the entrance of the forest "Star!!...And blue?" Frisky stopped waving "Sorry, I hope you don't mind me tagging along Star and I were baking a cake when you texted her" I apologized "We burned the cake so we couldn't bring any" Star said I'm happy she already memorized what I told her to say "Oh ok ummm let's get going?" We walked for a bit following the path and passing a few people here and there "You want to go climb that tree?" Star said pointing to a tree off the path "Sure why not?" Frisky replied "I'm going to go get some water from the water fountain I'll catch up with you two" I walked away from them and saw them go into the trees "Now to wait for the results~" I smiled.

(The slight bit of gore will be all of Stars POV so skip if you don't like that stuff)

Star's POV

Kill frisky then end your suffering. Kill frisky then end your suffering. Kill frisky then end your suffering. Kill frisky then end your suffering. Kill frisky then end your suffering. Kill frisky then end your suffering. Kill frisky then end your suffering. Kill frisky then end your suffering. Kill frisky then end your suffering. "Hey Star you ok?" I looked at Frisky and nodded with a fake smile. I think nows a good time "Hey frisky?" She turned around and tilted her head "I just realized you haven't given me a hug yet!" I held my arms open for her "Fine" she walked over to me and gave me a hug "I'm sorry" I say "for what?" I stabbed the back of her neck and watched as she collapsed on me, I pushed her off and Tore the knife out of her neck making sure I got as much of her blood on the knife as I could so the police know it was me who killed her. "For that" I put my foot on her head and placed all my weight on it.

Crack

I carefully placed my other foot on her head and stomped down.

Yet another crack

I kept stomping until her head eventually Bursted open and her brain was visible "Now I can finally end this" I smiled feeling happy for the first time in a while. I made the knife face me and took a deep breath "I'm sorry for doing this Frisky but I just had too" I plunged the knife in my throat and felt my world slowly go dark.

Good bye world.

(End of Gore)

Two rivals killed in one chapter isn't that great!? Thanks you -XCross-SansX- for letting me use Frisky! Without her uhh I would've probably already gave up writing this story because I didn't have any other ideas.

So I was bored and decided to sculpt Fresh's pariste. it was pretty easy and was really fun to paint!

 it was pretty easy and was really fun to paint!

I also made a soul for it to hold UwU. It's a bit pinker then I would've liked but oh well! He can not only hand from my art bin buuuuuuuuut

 It's a bit pinker then I would've liked but oh well! He can not only hand from my art bin buuuuuuuuut

HE FITS INTO MY HAND!! Hehe I'm a to happy for this.

Bye Humans!!(Even if you're not!!)