Chapter 16

Hey guys here's a new chapter I tried to write as much as I could in the little free time I had so I don't really have any announcements but I do have a question Should I add my Oc in? Before you say no because of the plot I want to say I want to add her just so more people can die cause one death is not enough in a yandere blueberry book so I'll leave it up to you guys if I should add her or not I'll ether make her be a mind slave or electrocute her. So that's all I had to say now on to the chapter!

Blue's POV (I don't think I'm going to change POV's off tend)

After a few minutes the whole class was seated and waiting for class to begin. "Ok everyone today we will be doing a project I already have a list of the groups so please listen" our teacher Ms.Ship said "I hope I'm with Senpai~" I thought "ok I won't repeat myself so listen carefully" ms. Ship said. The whole class was silent waiting to see who there paired up with
"Here are the pairs"

"Horror and Lust"

"Dust and Blue"

"Cross and nightmare"

"Killer and dream"

"Classic and Frisk" (I don't ship it sorry Frans shippers)

"Fell and sci"

"Reaper and Geno"

"Error and Ink"

"Sabrina and Melody"

"Jake and Ne-"

I stopped listening as she mentioned other people in the room I'm So happy that I was paired up with dust but I don't know what we are doing. "Alright class for this project one of you will be singing a song and the other will be acting it out or if your both bad at acting you can make something similar to a puppet show" ms.ship finally summarized "I will be giving you all till next Monday so I suggest you start working now" Ms.ship said and walked to her desk to do some teacher things "Hey Baby Blue" I heard I already know it's senpai by the nickname "Hi Dust!" I said while waving at him "So for the project you wanna sing? Cause I'm bad at singing" he said while rubbing the back of his neck with his hand "Sure! I'm not the best singer but if you rather act it out Sure!" I replied "alright thanks" he said and grabbed a chair and sat down so he was in front on my desk "so what song are we going to do?" He asked "hmmmm" I said and started to think of what song "how about....." dust said still thinking "Heathens?" He asked kind of confused "no I think Cross and nightmare are already doing that one" I replied "alright let's see what song?..." he said mostly to himself "how about happier?" I suggest "I know for sure Horror and lust are doing that one" he told me "oh yeah I forgot both of them really like that song" I Said more as a whisper "Wait How about.." Dust said looking like he forgot the name "you know the song that goes shawty's like a melody in my head something something I don't know" Dust said putting his head on the desk "oh your talking about replay by iyaz if I'm correct" I said "yeah that song" he said looking at me with his head still on my desk "no I heard a group say they were going to do that song.......OH! OH!" I said just getting a idea "Haha go ahead blue what's your idea I don't want you to explode" He said sitting correctly with his arms folded on my desk "How about we do Umbrella?! By Ember island?!" I Said with stars in my eyes "sure why not?" He replied getting a piece of paper out "now let's think of how I'm going to act this out" He said with a pencil in hand "alright" I said and got a piece of paper and a pencil with blue lead out.

That's all I could write hope you guys liked it! Also I think I'll be calling you readers humans even if your not human and are a alien or something it's just something I say when greeting someone or saying goodbye so...

Bye humans!

Also here's a random drawing (I think I'll be posting a drawing at the end of each chapter if you guys are cool with that of course)

The reference is in the corner I just decided to draw it in my own style