Chapter 7

Hey guys sorry if this chapter is short I decided to write a little bit since I'm in the movie theater watching commercials so anyways enjoy!

I checked who's the victim "horror" this is going to be interesting. As I finish cooking I put the food in the microwave for my brother and walked up to my room "now let's see the info fresh send me" I thought as I got my phone and looked at the message
"Victim: horror
Reason: I found out he has a crush on both lust and dust (coincide that they have the same name but different letters in the front? I think not)
Few ways I think you can get rid of him: push him off the roof and make it look like suicide, give him a bag of dry chips then mess with the water fountain so when he goes to drink he gets electrocuted, and finally you can make him and lust fall in love
That's all the info I have and I could get more if you need also you don't have to give me anything this time I really hate horror so your bringing both of us good" this should be a nice challenge since horror won't fall for the chip and water elimination but,he can fall for the roof trick yeah I think I'll go for that one I just need to find someway to make him go to the roof.... Oh I know! When he goes to the bathroom during lunch I'll ask fresh to call me so I can make up a excuse to go on the roof! OH wait! I know what I'm going to do! But I'm not going to say what It is~ you just have to be patient for the next chapter~ (DONT BREAK THE FOURTH WALL!)
Hehe sorry.. (Can someone be nice enough and donated some tape there's a crack on the fourth wall...)

That's all for now

Bye readers!