Christmas special

Hello!! So I just finished the chapter and thought I'll post it now instead of tomorrow because I don't think I'll have the time to publish it. I hope you like it and sorry if it seems rushed I only had 1 hour yesterday and like 30 minutes today to come up with something and write it out!

Third person POV
(or in other words I'm the narrator)

It was a beautiful day birds were singing and flowers were blooming wait a second that's not supposed to be happening! Oh haha never mind those were fake flowers and robot birds now let me retry that. It was a beautiful day outside it was snowing and kids were running outside making snowmen and having snowball fights. Christmas what a wonderful time of year, let's go visit my favorite couple and see what they are doing shall we?

"DUST HURRY UP I WANT TO OPEN PRESENTS ALREADY!!" I voice yelled from what seemed to be downstairs "GIVE ME A SECOND IM PUTTING MY HOODIE ON!" a more mascullar voice yelled back "ALRIGHT IM DONE!" The voice now known as dust yelled again. Dust went down the stairs and saw a female with baby blue hair and a polar bear onesie on "haha you look adorable in that" he chuckled and sat on a couch near the tree they decorated "can we open presents now?" The female whined "yes of course" he answered and saw her grab a present from under the tree and give it to him "open this one before I open my gifts!" She exclaimed happily "alright let's see" he read the tag attached to the gift and it read "to the most amazing boyfriend in the world, from blue" he chuckled a little at that and unwrapped his gift " A tux?" He questioned looking at blue for a explanation "For when we invite everyone for dinner silly!" She giggled "well I really appreciate it because I would of just wore a shirt and jeans" "I know that's why I got it for you!". Blue grabbed another present for the bottom of the tree "alright my turn!" The tag indicated that it was from her brother "oh its from papy can't wait to see what he got me!" She quickly took the gift out of the bag and smiled "what is it?" Dust questioned "a cookie jar! Just like the one I always stole from the kitchen when I was younger" she carefully placed the jar on the floor so it won't break "well you won't be able to steal it as easily with me around" Dust said "I know..." blue said sadly.

After a while of opening presents the two cleaned up and started to get ready for dinner which started in 2 and a half hours "I'm going to go take a bath and change" Blue stood up from the couch and walked to her room "in just a little while I'll be able to ask her hopefully she'll say yes.." Dust sighed and decided to get ready as well. What could that have meant? Who know we'll just have to wait and see.

"Dream!!" "Blue!!" The two friends tackled each other into a hug "hey Dust" killer greeted his best friend "hey killer how you been?" Dust asked "great you?" Killer wondered "good but I'm planning on asking blue today" Dust looked nervously at blue when he mentioned her "I wish you luck" killer said and pat his back "thanks I'm really going to need it.." Dust looked really nervous.. I wonder why?

"Thank you everybody for coming to dinner I hope you all like enjoyed it!" Blue exclaimed to the group of people sitting in the living room "hey umm blue?" Dust asked grabbing her hand "yeah dusty?" She asked looking at him confused "I have to tell you s-something" blue was worried that it might be something bad because Dust looked really nervous and scared "w-what is it?" At this point everyone in the room was watching the two love birds interested in what was going to happen with only a few knowing what was going on "I-" Dust sighed and got on one knee "blue we've been dating for 3 years now and those have been the best moments in my life.. I really love you and I want to take things further so... Blueberry swap will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" Dust took out a box from his pocket and opened it to reveal a beautiful, shiny, blue diamond ring "I-I umm" blue couldn't find the words while Dust thought it was too soon and was panicking "sorry it's still to early I-" Dust couldn't finish his apology for the little cinnamon roll tackled him into a hug shouting yes over and over again "haha you had me worried there for a second" dust laughed and he held her close "WOOO!!!" "YESSS!!!" "I WANT TO BE THE BRIDES MAID!!!" "NOT IF I AM FIRST!!" Everyone in the room started to cheer and congratulate there friends. This was the happiest moment for both blue and dust but blue knew now that they were going to be married she had to step her game up to protect her soon to be husband from anyone who wanted to take him away. "Come on blue let take a picture by the tree!" Dust grabbed blue's hand and dragged her to the tree "haha dusty wait!" She ran behind him and they both stood in front of the tree "say cheese!" Lust said holding her phone to take the picture
"cheese!" "Tacos!!"

Click

(Hehe don't mind me, just replacing these really bad drawings with some better ones)

Sorry I'm not good with backgrounds

I don't know what I did also the writing says "kawaii"

Thank you for staying with me for so long! I hope all of you enjoy the holiday you celebrate!!

Bye humans!! (even if your not)