Chapter 39

Hello humans! Sorry for not updating last week I got distracted watching Netflix and wasn't able to type.... hope you enjoy the chapter even though it's short...

Blue's POV (what a surprise...)

It's been two days since the sleepover and I finally got the picture of senpai and his friends! "Now to cut this out" I whispered getting my scissors and cutting senpai's face out of the photo "you belong in my shrine!" I thought and took the shrine out of under my bed "where should I put you?..." I asked myself and decided to put it in a corner "perfect!" I tapped the picture and put it away "what should I do today?" I looked around my room trying to think of something to do "maybe I could get info on Star and start my plan? It will take a long time so if I break her now then I can kill frisky whenever I feel like it!" I grabbed my phone and texted fresh.

Bluemuffin102: Hey fresh I have a favor I need to ask of you...

Freshbro: sure what is it brah?

Bluemuffin102: I need some info on Star one of the new girls

Freshbro: sure give me a second and I'll send you tha info

Bluemuffin102: Ok

While I what for that I start to look threw my camera roll to look for his payment which is pictures of Sunglasses weird I know but I wouldn't argue with it..(Blue.....) Hey Author! (We haven't had any fourth wall breaking in a while why'd I You have to do this?) because it's become a natural thing now! (I'm almost out of material to fix the wall...)

Ding!

Oh fresh texted me! I'll talk with you later author!

Freshbro: Here's the info you needed brah!

Freshbro: Name: Star
Weaknesses: Spiders, heights, pain, and the dark
Extra things you may need to know: she's really gullible, she trust people to easily, she's become good friends with frisky and usually hangs out with her

Bluemuffin102: thanks so much fresh! And don't worry here's Your pictures!

Bluemuffin102: (inserte pictures of sunglasses here)

Well time to start planning!

Yeah I know it's short and I'm sorry!! I'll try my best to get a longer chapter out soon!

Here's a picture of what I did for one of my science homework's

Also here's a update on blue's shrine I added light aquamarine tape with stars on it and the new photo

Bye humans!!(Even if your not!!)