Chapter 55

Hello humans!! I apologize for not Updating a chapter last week. Writers Block prevented me from finishing this chapter and since I still have Writers block, I wasn't able to make this chapter as long as I wanted too. I hope you still enjoy this chapter!

Dust's POV

Alright my turn to narrate! How long has it been? 8 chapter 10? I've lost count.(Ok that's it! I'm done! I'm not even going to tell you to stop anymore!) I'm going to just ignore you now.. Anywho, it took a while to convince everyone to come to lunch but I was able to do it...except Nightmare and error already had plans for today so sadly they couldn't come. Oh yeah fresh was busy too, don't know with what, but he told me he was busy.

I grabbed my keys and waited for killer to come down stairs so we could get going and meet up with everyone at the cafe "Alright I'm done!" Killer came running down the stairs, "About time let's go, I don't wanna keep everyone waiting" And with that we left the apartment "So you and blue are a thing now?" Here we go again "Yeah I've only said it like ten times already" "Shesh no need to be rude" I sighed in annoyance and we kept walking with a occasional joke here and there.

"Dust, Killer! Finally we were waiting for you two!" We walked to the entrance of the cafe and Dream immediately hugged killer "We going in? Horrors been drooling over the food from the window" I nodded at lust and we went in. "Hello There, welcome to the kawaii cafe. How many seats will it be?" I started to count everyone and answered him "9" He grabbed some menus and walked us to a table for ten "Hope you don't mind there being an extra seat" "That's alright thank you!" Dream responded and we all sat down, me sitting next to the empty seat.

"Hello! I'll be your maid for today!" We all looked over and saw a giggling Blue, in a maid dress...Looking absolutely Adorable...Gosh do I love her. "Omg Blue you look so gorgeous! That maids dress totally makes your eyes stand out" I totally agree with What Lust said "Thank you mistress! I think you look lovely as well" Did she just call Lust mistress? "Mistress? You don't need to call me that blue" wait, I'm dumb. Blue's a maid for this 5 star cafe, of course she has to stay in character "I've been told to call everyone mistress and master so I apologize if it makes any of you uncomfortable.. Anywho! Have you guys decided on Any drinks yet?" I looked at my menu and scanned the drinks section.

They all sound good but I'll settle with some mango juice I think.. pineapple juice would also be great, watermelon sounds good as well.. this is hard.. "Blue bird I can't choose what I'll like so, you can choose for me" I said looking at her "You sure master? Is there any specific drink you Don't want?" I looked back and then back at her "Nah I'm good with whatever" she nodded and took everyone else's order.

"Ok, I don't know if you and blue just got closer or something but why you guys so..uhh I forgot the word I'm looking for.." I looked and Ink as I felt everyones eyes on me waiting for an answer "Me and Blue are dating if that answers you question" I leaned back into my chair and saw ink,dream, and Geno's eyes widen "You're d-dating?" I nodded and Dreams statement "Does Her brother know about it?.." Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu "Judging by your expression I'm guessing not?" "I completely forgot that we haven't told him yet!!...." I put my head on the table trying to contemplate life.

"I'm back with your drinks masters and mistresses!" I looked up and thanked Blue when she gave me my drink "Blue we still have to tell your brother about us dating" I whispered for her to hear "Chocolate fudge..I forgot.. I'll try to butter him up before we actually do tell him" She said in my ear and went back to the front of the table. "Alright are you all ready to order?" Blue took out her notepad and pencil and began to write down all of our orders.

(Tem skip, Haha don't you love it when writers block hits you mid chapter?)

After we all ate our food, we paid and left our separate ways. "Brother~" I immediately looked away and forced myself to think of other things. Blue looked really cute with those bunny ears and she smelled like sweets- Uhh not that I was sniffing her on purpose or anything! I was just able to smell it when I was telling her about her brother not knowing about us. "DUST! STOP IGNORING ME!!" I took a deep breath in and keep walking by myself, back home. Killer decided to walk Dream home so here I am, Lonely Dust. Walking home Alone. All by- "IF YOU DONT STOP IGNORING ME I'LL FORCE YOU TO KILL ALL YOUR FRIENDS WITH NO MERCY!! I'LL LEAVE YOU TRULY ALONE!!" Tsk- I don't even know why I listen to this obvious hallucination "What do you want now?.." I looked up ahead and was relived to see the apartment getting closer "You haven't tried to raise your Exp and L.O.V.E this entire month! You're making the death of your previous friends go to waste...you're making MY death go to waste" I'm not going to fall for this again.