Chapter 52

Hello humans!! I don't know if it's weird or not but, I keep fangirling while writing this chapter. I hope you guys like it >:3

Blues POV

Beep

be-

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and immediately turned it of. I stretched until I heard a small crack coming from my back, I got out of bed and looked at my calendar immediately realization hit me "I HAVE TO GET READY!!" I ran to my closet and took out a shirt and some shorts, running to the bathroom to take a shower. After I did that I changed into the clothes and made my way downstairs "Hey Blue..." I looked at my brother who was sitting at the dinning table "Oh hey.." I kinda ignored him remembering what happened yesterday "I'm sorry about yesterday, I made you some pancakes there in the microwave" I nodded and opened the microwave getting the pancakes out "You going to work today or is that tomorrow?" I put the plate with the food on the table and sat down "I'm starting today, I'm a bit nervous but that should go away soon" I began to eat my food making sure to make all conversations with my brother short "Alright I'm going to be heading out now bye!" I faked a smile and put the dish in the sink, walking to the door and putting my boots on.

"Bye Sis Love ya!" I walked out not returning the frase. "Hopefully I'll do a good job.." after a couple of minutes I made it to the cafe "Blue! Finally you're here! I've been waiting for you" I giggle a little and followed Ash to the room I went to when I tried on the uniform for the first time "The boss got you a blue one instead of the black and white uniform" I quickly changed into the uniform and squealed at how pretty I looked "You ok in there?" I quickly opened the door and saw Ash looked surprised "Woah.." I laughed a bit at how amazed she looked "You look beautiful" I put my hands behind my back and slightly moved my hips making the skirt swish back and forth "I don't know why I don't like wearing skirts.. there really fun to swish around" Ash looked like she just realized something cause her eyes seemed to widen a bit "Oh I almost forgot!" She pulled a headband with white, fluffy, bunny ears out of her uniform pocket.

"You have to wear this, every maid has a different type of animal ears. while the butlers have Fox or wolf ears" I took the head band from Ash and put it on "Awww" I blushed a bit In embarrassment "I feel a bit silly with these on" I admitted "Don't worry you look really cute, now remember you have to be bubbly and as friendly as you can ok?" I nodded and got pushed out to the main area "Were about to open so just wait over there with the rest of our maids Alright?" I looked at where she was pointing as saw some other girls also with a maids dress and animal ears "Oki doki, you got it!" I walked to the other girls "Hello! Nice to meet you all!" I waved and watch all of them stare at me "Oh you must be the new maid, right?" I looked at the maid wearing cat ears "Yup! My names Blue's I hope we can all get along" I gave them all a warm smile "Aww your so cute!!" I was suddenly tackled into a hug by a girl with bear ears "T-thank you?" She let go of me and gave my hand a shake "I'm E-" "Girls get into position the customers are coming in "Yes Mr. River" all of them said besides me, I made a mental note to say that tomorrow when he comes in. I followed suit with all the girls and got into a straight line "Open the doors" When Mr. River left back into his office the doors opened and people began pouring in, Let the fun begin!

Tem skip till after her shift

"Bye blue!!" I waved at Ash as I walked out of the Cafe checking the time "hmm 5:25 I still have time to get ready and meet Dust at the movies" I quickly made my way home and ran to my room to get ready. After about 20 minutes I send my brother a text saying I was going to the movies with my friend so he doesn't worry about me.

Dustdocuments: Hey Baby Blue you ready?

Bluemuffin102: Hey dusty! yeah I just finished getting ready I'm on my way to the movies right now