Chapter 51

Guess who had a hard time falling asleep so they woke up really early and decided to work on a chapter! This girl right here (-3-)/
Anywho this chapter isn't long but that's because I'm really tired and can't go back to sleep. If there's any mistakes please tell me I'll fix them when I'm fully awake and not in zombie mode.

Blue's POV

I'm in my room right now cuddled up in bed with all my stuffed animals, why? Well after the incident a bit earlier I went back inside, a few minutes later my brother came back; clearly he's been drinking so I tried to avoid him incase he was drunk. Sadly that's didn't go to well and he started to insult me and say how weak and pathetic I am, I tried my best to just keep telling myself 'he doesn't mean it he's drunk' but I guess the last thing he said really hit me. What did he say? you may be wondering, he told me and I quote "If mother was still alive she would be disappointed by how weak you are" after he said that i ran to my room and here we are now; A small blue haired girl, cuddling in a ball of blankets, and plushies. Maybe I should try to plan for tomorrow?..I could probably try to get the courage and tell Dust how I feel..

Yes great idea!

Hello voice in my head that I still haven't given a name too how are you?

I've been thrilled ever sense you succeeded in making Star kill frisky and herself! I would ask how about you? But, I can see you aren't doing too good..

Yeah you got that right, don't think I have to explain pretty sure you already know why

Let's get off this topic! Since we have no rivals at the moment, we have a really high chance of getting Dust's love! So I think we should try to confess tomorrow!! What do you think?

I don't know.. sure we don't have any rivals but that doesn't mean he doesn't like someone but they don't like him back..

If Dust liked someone, pretty sure we would've already known. Besides Fresh would of told us something if dust did.

True..Ok! That settles it! Tomorrow I'm going to confess to my love to senpai! And if he doesn't accept I'll kill him then kill myself!! If I can't have senpai, then no one else will!!

That's the spirit! Maybe we should text him to see where we're going so we can plan accordingly.

Great idea! I'll do that right now. I sat up and grabbed my phone from my bedside table

Bluemuffin102: Hey Dusty!

Dustdocuments: Hey Blue bird what's up?

Bluemuffin102: I was just wondering where we're going to hang out tomorrow?

Dustdocuments: Oh right! Sorry haha guess I forgot hmm how about...

Dustdocuments: actually I really don't know any ideas?

Bluemuffin102: we could go to the park but that's a bit cliche so..

Dustdocuments: true....wanna watch a movie at the movie theater?

Bluemuffin102: Sure that sounds like fun!

Dustdocuments: ok we'll go around 6 cause that's the time that most movies play

Bluemuffin102: Alrighty then see you tomorrow!!

Dustdocuments: Bye blue bird

Bluemuffin102: Bye bye dusty!

And with that I put my phone back on the nightstand and stood up to fix my bed. A minute or two later I finished and grabbed a notebook to start planning my confession.

Hopefully he'll accept my feeling...

That's all sorry for it being so short! Like I said I'm in zombie mode right now so maybe some time later this week I'll post again...but I will be working on a new chapter for "Time glitch" later today

but I will be working on a new chapter for "Time glitch" later today

Here's a sketch of a drawing I'm most likely not going to finish.

Bye Humans!!(Even if you're not!!)

Future me: looks like I was too much of a zombie to post this chapter... I'll post it now.