Chapter 9

Hey guys I'm trying to write some things so I give you guys enough time to vote  when I choose the most popular vote I'll delete the chapter with the voting thing but I'm just going to say that horror becoming a mind slave has 3 votes and horror falling in love with lust has 2 so i think I'll give you guys 2 more days to vote and then I'll write what happens to horror depending on what option has the most votes and remember you have to vote on the voting chapter cause that's the only one I'm counting and I guess I can let you guys vote twice but that's it! Anyways this is the most I've wrote for a A/n so I'm just gonna stop talking and give you guys read the chapter.

(Still Dust's P.O.V)

"There's nothing to do maybe I'll call blue and see if she's busy" I thought to myself "yeah I'll call her everyone else is most likely doing something" I whispered. I grabbed my phone and clicked on the contact named hyperactive child I chuckled a little at the name I gave her "hey blue you busy?" I texted and waited for a reply "Hi Dust! And if watching Disney movies is busy then I guess I am" she texted back "oh ok I guess your really busy what movie you watching?" I texted so I can at least text with her "Peter pan" she said "well I'm really bored do you think you can pause the movie and we could go somewhere or something?" I texted back "sure let me just quickly ask my brother" she texted back "ok" I texted and waited for a few minutes for a reply "sorry I can't go out my brother doesn't want me out of the house after what happened at school today but he said if you want you can come over instead?" She texted me after about 5 minutes "sure better then sitting around doing nothing let me just tell killer I'll see you in about half a hour or something" I texted and put my phone in my pocket "KILLER IM GOING TO BLUES HOUSE FOR A WHILE!" I yelled so I didn't have to walk all the way up to his room "ALRIGHT HAVE FUN!" He yelled. I grabbed my keys from the table, walked outside,and locked the door. "Alright blue house is not that far so it won't take that long to get there" I thought as I started to walk to her house I thought on who would of killed swap fell not like a mind though. She was annoying and flirted with me I mean she's like reaper flirting with geno but reaper flirts more so I guess she flirts as much as lust yeah that's about right and she kisses my cheek which is really gross. When she walked away with blue today everyone keep asking me if I was dating her I always reply with "no way". I mean if I had to date someone I would choose blue she's just so cute and energetic wait I think I made it obvious that she's energetic with the hyperactive child thing but oh well. (I SWEAR TO TOBY FOX!! HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO BREAK THE FOURTH WALL!?!) a few times at least but it really depends on how much you make me the narrator for the story (*sigh* please stop...) alright fine...

Ok guys that's all for now and I'm thinking of making a ask and dare book where you can ask and dare all the characters of this story I will bring swap fell back from the dead too but I'm still not sure. if you guys are interested in asking and giving dares then I'll make the book I just need at least two people to say they are interested and I'll make it so I think that's all I have to say.....OH RIGHT! I made a art book Where I'll be posting random drawing I make go check that out if you want I really don't care. Ok that's all I have to say

Bye readers!!