She was beautiful; her nose the same as Rhae's - small at the bottom but wide at the top; her eyes like Jon's as she blinked thick lashes batting against her cheek as she grinned. Lyanna had high cheekbones, a square shaped face, and wide lips; her hair a wild mess of dark brown at her shoulders, playing at her waist. She was a blend of Rhae and Jon if they were made into one. "Let's go." Bran muttered, following behind the siblings, a frown on his brow.

"Any idea where we are yet?" She asked him, her eyes still looking around for any idea.

He nodded. "I have an idea." The two of them struggled to keep up behind the Stark's as they stumbled through the forest, the taller man must have been Brandon - the eldest of all the Stark children, and Bran's namesake. They were all still alive and young, which meant this was pre-war, before everything kicked off, before Rhaegar and Lyanna ran away - maybe before they even knew each other.

Her boots dug into the earthy ground, as twigs snapped beneath them; the teenagers disappearing through a break of trees in front of them. Bran and Rhaenar kept a tight hold of each other as they too broke through, the sun beating down upon them. The tall spires of Harrenhal pierced the sky, their mottled and crumbling stone glinting in the light. Harrenhal, they were at the tourney of Harrenhal? "What day of the Tourney do you think it is?" She asked him, looking across.

They couldn't see the people yet, just the garlands of blue roses that hung across the outer walls and the raucous laughter. "I don't know." Music could be heard, and animals, the loud toothing of a trumpet interrupting them all. It was beginning. Bran looked to Rhae, and she looked to him; nerves passing between them. "We can always go back."

Rhae shook her head, glancing back to the archway in the walls that stood between them and part of history. "No, we've come this far." Bran nodded before following behind her, the pair moving to the gates. Guards stood at either side, looking on menacingly as they held shields of nine bats sat upon a yellow sky. "They're going to turn us away."

"They also can't see us." Bran muttered, leading her forward with a determination as they slipped past; the guards not even battering an eyelid. "No one here will be able to see us, regardless of who they are." Rhae nodded, but the feeling still didn't settle in her stomach. It didn't feel right to walk amongst these people like a ghost.

"Could you make it so they could?" She asked him.

He shook his head. "It's better if we don't, one wrong move and history could change." History could change? They could go back and prevent all of this?

"Wait, if you have the power to change this, why haven't you? You could change all of this, leave them alive... Elia, Lyanna, and Rhaegar could all still be here." How could Bran not do that? He could save his father? All of his family? It didn't make any sense to her.