Chapter 32

Nini's POV
As soon as I left the studio I texted Ricky and asked if his practice was over he said it won't be over till late. Turns out we have to reschedule are plans we had which was to go to an ice cream shop.
~Time skip~
Days have passed and then it was months. Nothing was the same. Ricky was so busy with football that we barely had time to talk. I feel like he is avoiding me. It's been a month since we've had a normal conversation. I feel like he is forgetting about me. We say hi to each other once in a while but other than that I see him laughing with football teammates and cheerleaders. I get it he's busy but that doesn't mean we stop talking . I miss dancing a lot it helps when I am feeling down I miss my teammates. I just have one more month with this boot then I can get it off. I still never figured out who that girl he liked I bet it was a cheerleader. It's just so annoying how he barely talks to me. I try to talk to him but when I try do he always says he has to go.

Ricky's POV
I've been busy with football. Nini and I haven't been really talking. But I've been busy. I spot her at her locker and go up to her. "Hey"I said. "Hey" she said yelling. "Geez what did I do"I said laughing . "You stop talking to me for a month and then all of a sudden you say Hey!" "I've been busy". "That doesn't mean we can't hang out on weekends or call each other or even talk at school". "You've been avoiding me you know how much it hurt". "Oh and then you have the audacity to show up and say Hey?!" "Like we've been talking just fine". "Well yeah" I said. "You ignored me and my calls!" "You promised that you would invite me to games and that we could hang out she cried out!" I have to go". she said. "Nini wait"! I feel bad what have I done. I didn't even realize that I was avoiding her. She looks hurt.

Nini's POV
I run to theater room and cry. Yeah I am crying at school. But I couldn't hold it in much longer. I needed to let it out. I go to the piano and play a song of mine. I also really love to sing and write songs.

Hi! Ahh so much has happened! Ricky you really messed up! Ahh so much is happening! Comment and vote I love read what y'all are thinking about what's going on haha!