Chapter 3

Nini's POV
Ahhh East high won the game! Kourtney and I were cheering them on haha. I got up and ran to Ricky. I hugged him I didn't even realize that I had just did that. "Eww your all sweaty" I laughed. Great Job I said. Thanks he said laughing. I pulled back from the hug. That's when I seen Gina come up to Ricky and I . "Great Job tonight Ricky" she said. Thanks Gina"he said. She then told me oh Hi Nini! Hi I said. Gina and I are kind of competitive with each other we are both dancers. I don't understand one day I told her hi and then she acted all competitive to me so I started getting competitive with her like with are pirouettes. "You know each other"?ricky said. "Ricky we all go to the same school and we dance at the same dance studio". Oh he said. "So Nini how are your second pirouettes going?" They are going really well I said how about you I snapped back. They are really good she said. "Well if yours are really good then show me". Alright I said. "One second". I went up to the bleachers grabbed my bag and put my old contemporary/ lyrical shoes on. If I put the ones I used in the studio my teacher would be pretty upset .
(This is how they look)

I ran back up to Gina and Ricky

I ran back up to Gina and Ricky. Alright now let me see your turns she said. We were on concrete so it would be easier for me to turn. I went on releve and then prepped and started turning I remembered to spot at all times so I don't get dizzy. Done I said ! Wow they weren't to bad she said. So can I see yours. "Umm another time bye". She ran off . Hahah .

Gina's POV
Wow her turns are so good like how did she do that!!

Ricky's POV
Wow how did you do that. Haha she laughed. "It took a lot of practice". I used to think dancing was easy". She gave me a glare. Dancing is not easy at all". I think it is way harder then football we work so hard". Hmm I don't know about that. Suree she said. I laughed. Well that was cool that you came tonight. It was fun she said. Honestly I love hanging out with my dance friends and doing stretching and stuff but I am really glad I got to make it today. She said. Me too I said. Well I got to go she said. "See you later". Bye I said .

~Time skip~
Nini's POV
It's Wednesday and I am in History class right now.when I feel a tap on my shoulder I turn around and see Ricky. Hi I said. Hey he said smiling. Do you want to exchange numbers so we can like text or call or I don't know . Yeah sure this is my number. Ok cool umm I'll see you later. Yay I squealed. Ok Nini focus on dance and school that's it. I ran into my friend Ashlyn. Hey ! Hi. Ashlyn and I both do theater. I like to sing but dance is what I love. I have done some school musicals but it is hard with my dance schedule. Ashlyn has a huge crush on Ricky's friend big Red! We talk for a little longer and then it's lunch. I decided to skip lunch and go to the stage where usually theater kids rehearse. I decided to practice a contemporary dance that I made up. I also had to perform it to the class today since I have contemporary class. I choose the song not losing you by Maddie Poppe.

I just let my body flow with the music . I went down into a split. I loved to dance.

Ricky's POV
It was lunch time and I wanted to talk to Nini but I couldn't find her. That's when I heard music in the theater room. I then see Nini dancing with the music. She is a really good dancer. I don't have a crush on her I mean do I?

Nini's POV
I finished the dance when I heard clapping. Ohh my gosh I said . I turned around and saw that it was Ricky. "What are you doing her aren't you supposed to be eating lunch with your friends?" Well yeah he said but I wanted to see where you were". I smiled. You are a really good dancer he said. Thanks I said. I have been dancing since I was 5 years old. Wow he said. Anyway I was wondering if you and your friends wanted to come to another football game. It is next Tuesday. I can try I said. The thing is I have ballet on Tuesdays and if I miss I probably will miss a lot but I will try I really want to go to another game. "Ok cool"he said. The bell rang and that meant that we had to go to are next class. "See you later". Bye he said. "Bye".

Hii! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I think it is so cool to write about dance haha since I am a dancer! We also met Gina this chapter !what do you guys think about Gina!?