Chapter 20

Nini's POV
The girls and I were still searching for dresses. That's until I found the perfect dress!

This is the one girls! "Ahh that is perfect"! Says Kourtney

This is the one girls! "Ahh that is perfect"! Says Kourtney. I think I just found mine said Kourtney!

 I think I just found mine said Kourtney!

That is perfect! I said. Ashlyn said she is still looking for a dress. "I found the one I like"! "Oh my gosh that is so pretty" I said.

(Found all the pictures on Pinterest)

I got home and i did feel super excited for tomorrow for some reason. Ashlyn and Ej are cousins,but he is a senior and she is a sophomore. Tomorrow was prom and it will be fun. Well let's hope.

Gina's POV
I am so excited for prom! It is going to be so fun! I get to go with Ricky . I am going to get him to like me Nini better not get in the way!

~Time skip~
Nini's POV
It is after school and today is prom! I am not really excited tho. I thought I was but now I am not really sure. Ricky and I haven't been talking which has been hard. I mean he has tried to start a conversation but then it just gets awkward . I am still pretty upset that he hasn't apologized . Kourtney and Ashlyn are coming over so we can get ready together. Kourtney is in charge of makeup and I am in charge of hair. Ashlyn will help with accessories. About 15 minutes later I hear the doorbell ring ! "Heyy" I said. "Hiii" said the girls. It's time to get ready! "So who's excited for prom" asked Kourtney! I guess I am I said. "You guess?" Nini come on if this has to do with Ricky like come on today is going to be fun.

Kourtney's POV
I whispered to Ashlyn "They fight over the most dumbest things they should just be a couple already!" Ashlyn agreed . Ashlyn was starting to work on Nini's hair. Ashlyn was curling her hair, her hair was going to be down. I on the other hand was working on her makeup. I had already done mine and same with Ashlyn's so Nini was the last one to finish. Ahh you look great we said to Nini. "Aww thanks you guys look amazing aswell "! Lastly all we had to do was put are dresses on and are shoes.

Ashlyn's POV
The boys were picking us up here at Nini's. Big Red has texted me telling me that Ricky was having second thoughts on going to prom I told him the same for Nini but I don't know there friendship is complicated haha. All of a sudden I hear the doorbell ring! "That's them"!we all said.

Gina's POV
I am wearing a sparkling dress! Ricky is about to pick me up. I then hear the doorbell at see Ricky's "hey"I said . "Hi"he said. Here is your corsage he said putting it on my wrist. I gave him his .
( should look like this)

We start heading to dinner with his friends

Nini's POV
I open the door and see three boys waiting outside. "Hi"I said to Ej. "Hi, you look nice" he said , thank you I said. Here is your corsage . Thank you I said as he puts in on my wrist. Are parents take pictures and then we head to dinner. Once we get there I see Ricky and Gina laughing I for some reason feel jealous. We say hello. Ricky and I are next to each other are prom dates across from us. It was pretty awkward since we haven't been talking that much lately. After dinner we all bead to the dance. Ej is very nice but he could be really boring and annoying since he kind of talks about himself a lot . On the other hand Gina and Ricky were laughing. When we got to the dance we took pictures then ej and I started talking about theater and I was starting to have fun! Ej is nice.

Ricky's POV
Gina and I have some similarities like home problems she is nice but I don't know a lot of the time I kept looking at Nini and Ej. We then went to get are pictures taken!

Ricky's POV I seen Nini getting some punch  so I went to get some aswell

Ricky's POV
I seen Nini getting some punch so I went to get some aswell. Hi I said. "Oh um hi"she said. "So how is it with you and ej I said annoyed. "What is your problem"yelled Nini. My eyes literally went wide. "What is my problem"I said. "You are acting like a horrible friend right now"! Do you see me getting upset that you went with Gina ". No I said. "I am just saying geez". "You are acting like a jerk" she cried out! Maybe we shouldn't be friends if all you are going to do is be jealous said Nini. "Fine I said maybe we shouldn't!

Hi! Ricky and Nini got in a huge argument ! What is going to happen next?! Today was the day of prom! Sorry if you find spelling errors!