Chapter 5

Nini's POV
"Now tendu your foot". "Alright let's work on are pique turns". "Nini higher releve". "Nini turn out your foot"! I don't know why but I feel like I am getting distracted . "Nini can I talk to you after class" says Ms. Layla. "Yeah sure" I said.
~Time skip to end of class~
"Nini I feel like you are not paying much attention in class". "Is something distracting you?" "Usually you are always paying attention"!? I am sorry Ms. Layla I don't know why. "Well you better be ready for next week you have a solo and we are performing in a couple of weeks so you need to work hard!" "Ok I will". Today was Tuesday and there was another game. Which I wouldn't be able to make it because I have to work really hard on my solo . I am really bummed that I can't go but I feel like Ricky is distracting me which isn't good but I just have to focus on dance still.

Ricky's POV
"Ricky pay attention. "Sorry coach". Nini and I have been walking home together whenever we don't have practice. The thing is I feel like I am getting distracted and that isn't good. I have to focus on football. I have to. We need to win today's game.

Nini's POV
I have a lyrical/ contemporary solo and I need to work hard since I am performing in a couple of weeks. The song I am doing is lovely by Billie.

I first stretch and then go into my splits. I also need to work on my leaps and turns. Today I have a room to myself since I am just working on my dance. That's when I get a text from
Kourtney.

                        Kourtney 💄

Kourtney 💄: Hey are you coming to the game?!

Me: I can't :(

Kourtney 💄: Why not?!

Me: I need to work on my solo since I have to perform soon

Kourtney 💄: ok no worries see you tomorrow at school

Me: ok Byee

Ricky's POV
The game is about to start. I think Nini is coming to the game that's when I see Kourtney. "Hey umm is Nini here? I ask. "Aww unfortunately not she has to stay late at the studio working on her solo that she has to perform soon". Oh ok I say. Well Nini isn't here this time. That's when I head my football teammates talking about the upcoming homecoming dance. I am thinking of asking Nini but I don't know. " I kept thinking about Nini I don't know why. I mean practice was rough since I kept getting yelled at for not paying attention.

~time skip~
Nini's POV
I left the studio a little early then I was supposed there was a couple more minutes left into the game I got into my car and drove to the game. The game was over by the time I got there. "Hey Ricky". "Hi". "He didn't seem in a good mood". "So did you guys win" I ask. No we lost. "Oh well sorry". Nini look I don't know how to say this but I think we need to like chill for a bit like we need to stop talking to each other for a bit". What! I keep getting distracted and I am not focusing ". Oh well you know what fine! I thought we were friends but I guess not !" I say. Nini wait I didn't mean it like that". Ughh I can't believe it he is such a jerk. I go home and cry.Ithough we were friends but I guess not". He is a football player . Ughh why am I crying over some dumb boy you know what I am going to great on my solo I am going to work hard I don't need some boy! I am strong and he is going to wish that he never stopped being my friend. I sigh it just hurts because I thought we were friends.

Hi! Ahh omg a lot happened. Ricky told Nini that they should like stop hanging out for a bit. They were both getting distracted! Will they become friends again? Idk you will have to wait and find out! Let me know what you think!