Chapter 25

Nini's POV
I run to Ricky crying. I seen the coach just standing there. "DONT JUST STAND THERE DO SOMETHING" I cried out. "Calm down ok I know we can't find his parents and we just called the ambulance. I kneeled down where Ricky was laying he passed out. I started sobbing.  I seen the ambulance Kourtney ran up to me. " ma'm we need you to let go of him we need to take him". NO WAIT  I Need to be with him I cry out. Kourtney just held me back. "PLEASE" i cried and yelled out. The coach asks me if I know his password to his phone which I did. I grabbed his phone out of his bag and called his parents. "Ricky hello". "Hi um this is Nini Mr. Bowen I said crying. Ricky is going to the hospital I think he got a concussion he is hurt I cried out ,from the game". I am on my way said Mr. Bowen worried. "Kourtney I'm scared I said crying. "Nini everything is going to be ok. "I need to see him". I cried out ! I need to go to the hospital. I called my parents and told them everything and how I am going to the hospital to see Ricky. Kourtney is driving. I am crying a lot. Finally we got there. They told me what room he is in. Mr.Bowen told me that he passed out but he is awake now but he fell asleep . I run through the door . I sit next to the bed thing. "Oh Ricky I said crying I am so sorry for everything. I missed you and I love-. "Nini?" . I grabbed his hand Ricky it's me I said crying yes it's Nini.he opened his eyes "I know it's you Nini" he said trying to laugh.  He looked exhausted . "I am sorry said Ricky for everything Nini". "No shh stop"I said . It's ok . I start crying even more . I was so scared Ricky. "Me too said"Ricky. Then I hear the doctor come in I go out into the waiting room.

Ricky's POV
I remember most of what happened here is what I remember.

~Flashback ~
"Boom". I got hit hard. Ughh I yelled, my head. I grabbed my head and fell to the floor. I heard a familiar voice scream out my name "Ricky"!.
~end of flashback~
After that I passed out . I have never gotten a concussion before from football. Football is risky it is a pretty dangerous sport. I am just so grateful that I am ok.

Ricky is ok 🥺🤧. This is a sad chapter 😭. I hope you enjoyed it! Nini was about to say the L word to Ricky! 😭😭 this chapter! Also 3 new chapters in one day 😆!