Chapter 19

Ricky's POV
"Ummm ... sure I'll go". Yeah ok I don't want to go with Gina but I want to go to prom. I don't want to be the one person That doesn't go to prom. I am also East high's quarterback like I have to go to prom. "Ok well can't wait says Gina"! I guess I will be able to get to know Gina more . I mean I noticed that her and nini are very competitive against each other. Nini and I haven't talked since earlier since we got In that argument. I kind of feel bad now. I mean I am still upset that she is going with ej! I started to head back home.

Gina's POV
I am so excited because I get to go with Ricky! I mean I asked him but like hey I get to go with
East highs quarterback!

Nini's POV
I hate when Ricky and I get in a argument. But I feel like he should be the one apologizing I mean he was being a complete jerk earlier! I want to talk to him but he needs to apologize to me.

Ricky's POV
I want to apologize to Nini . But I am still upset. I am going to apologize but I ended up not sending it. I don't know why I am so jealous. Like I really am . I have to go to prom with Gina! Like let's see how that goes.

Nini's POV
I need to find a dress for prom! I called Kourtney and  Ashlyn and told them that tomorrow we are going prom dress shopping! We are all really excited! I love to go to find a dress because like I try on so many until I find the one I like! Alright tomorrow it is the girls said.

               ~ The next day after school~

Nini's POV
The girls and I got to the store! That's until I run into Gina. "Oh hey Nini"! Hi I say annoyed. "So did you hear". Did You hear what I said. "Ricky and I are going to prom together". Oh I say. Umm cool. Ok but like there are so many other girls and he ends up going with Gina! Whatever Nini you are going with Ej. I am just shocked that Ricky still hasn't like apologized to me!

Ricky is going to prom with Gina 😤😩! Nini is going with ej 😒! Nini seems a little jealous now that Ricky is going with Gina. Will Ricky and Gina start to become friends?! I don't like the ship Rina at all like 😒! Rini forever! But I need some drama in this book !