Chapter 21

Nini's POV
I really just did that. Ricky and I are now not friends anymore. I went over to where Ej and everyone was at. He handed me something to eat it was ice cream the thing was I totally forgot to take my medicine so I can have dairy! Because I am lactose intolerant . But since I didn't take it my stomach will hurt really bad. Nothing was happening so I hoped that everything will be ok. I was wrong about 5 minutes later I get this horrible pain in my stomach. I fall to the floor holding my stomach.  "Nini are you ok!" Asks ej? "My stomach I ate lactose". "Nini!" Yelled Kourtney! "My stomach" I said. Ej! "She is lactose intolerant she can only eat lactose if she takes her medicine"! "I didn't know".said Ej. Ughh I yelled . I get really bad stomach pains when I eat lactose. I need to go home I said. I have to take something for my stomach. I said. Kourtney said "come on Nini let's go". "No I can't ruin prom for you". "It's all good I am tired anyway". Ok I said. Yeah my stomach is in pain! I can't get up I said. "Here let me help you" said Kourtney. A lot of people were staring at me. "She is lactose intolerant and she accidentally ate ice cream said Kourtney now go away"! Ughh my stomach I cried out. Yeah when I eat lactose without taking anything it gets bad. Kourtney helped me up and we walked to the car. I was crying in pain but I should of paid attention.

Ricky's POV
Nini and I are not friends anymore I guess. "My stomach"! "Oww!" I heard a familiar voice yell out. I seen Nini on the floor crying. I was going to run up to her but then I remembered about are argument. I was worried I have no idea what happened. "Ricky I heard Gina"say. "Um yeah". "Nini is lactose intolerant so ej gave her ice cream but she didn't take her medicine that allows her to eat ice cream so now she is in pain"! "How did you know all that". "One time at dance this happened, but this time it looked worse". "So I heard about what happened with you and nini". "Oh yeah" I said sadly .

Gina's POV
Hehe Ricky and Nini are no longer talking. Nini is lactose intolerance which I knew because Nini and I used to do ballet together! Ricky looked worried so I changed the subject! Now that Ricky and nini aren't talking I can get to talk to Ricky .

Nini's POV
We got to my house I went inside and took something. I was crying because of how bad it hurts. It usually takes a while for the medicine to kick in so I just turn on the tv. Kourtney just left. I then just start crying. Ricky and I aren't talking anymore. I turn off the tv and look at all the pictures I had of us on my phone. Forever by Lewis Capaldi started playing. "Nobody said that it will last forever". I started crying even more. I lost my best friend for real this time.

Hi! Nini is lactose and she ate ice cream which made her have the worst stomach pain! This was inspired by my best friend Bri shout out to her she is lactose intolerant and she one time ate something lactose and got the worst stomach ache it was b...

Hi! Nini is lactose and she ate ice cream which made her have the worst stomach pain! This was inspired by my best friend Bri shout out to her she is lactose intolerant and she one time ate something lactose and got the worst stomach ache it was bad! So I made Nini lactose! Ricky and nini are no longer friends! Gina wants to get closer to Ricky and get to know him! Ahh so much has happened!