Chapter 12

Ricky's POV
"Wait what"! . "Ricky look I think it is best for you to come move with me"! "But mom". "Mom please I want stay here with dad". "Ricky I am sorry but we leave tomorrow ". "Mom wait please but homecoming is this Friday and". Ughhh she ended the call. Great I move to Chicago tomorrow .Why! I can't leave. Nini and I are finally friends again and I am on the East high football team. I also have all my friends here. I can't leave to Chicago. How am I going to tell Nini. I sit on the front of are school and just started crying. I usually don't cry unless of family stuff. How am I going to tell Nini. I can't leave I just can't.

Nini's POV
I was heading out of school when I see Ricky crying . "Ricky what happened"? . "Nini I don't know how to tell you but I leave to Chicago tomorrow". He wasn't crying anymore. "Wait so you are going to visit Chicago right Like you come back". He shook his head. "I am moving there". "Please tell me your joking Ricky". I wanted to cry but I didn't I held my tears in. "I am so sorry and homecoming is this week and". "Ricky it's ok". It's hard to know that I am going to lose my best friend. I really like Ricky but I haven't had the courage to tell him he probably doesn't feel the same anyway. But he is my best friend. "Why don't we go to the park"?. "But don't you have dance?" it's ok I said. I can miss one little practice. Come on let's go. We head to the park. We talk, laugh and mess around. It is now the end of the day and Ricky leaves tomorrow morning he emptied his locker and we say goodbye and that I will see him at the airport.

~ The next day~

Ricky's POV
Today is the hardest day I am moving. I packed some clothes I am leaving all my furniture since I need stuff when I visit my dad. I have to say goodbye to Nini and my best friend. That is the hardest thing that I have to do.

Lynn's POV
I think this is good for Ricky. He has been in Salt Lake City forever. I also want to spend more time with him. I think this is the perfect opportunity for my little Ricky. An/ haha you see what I did there if you watch dance moms then you understand lol.

Nini's POV
I got up early so I can say bye to Ricky. I head to the airport and see Ricky. I run up to hug him. I start crying. "Why are you crying" asks Ricky. "Because I don't know when I will ever see you again". "This is not goodbye said Ricky this is see you later. I hug him again. That's when I see big red . I will let you to best friends talk.

Big Reds POV
Ricky is moving. My best bro. We are like brothers. We have know each other since kindergarten and have been best bro's ever since. I bro hug him. I am going to miss you bro. Me to said Ricky. Keep skating and if you learn a new trick make sure you call me. I will I say. Ricky and I have learned all are tricks together. Remember the time you broke tour arm because you tried doing that trick on the railing. Haha yeah he said. "Ricky It's time to go said Ricky's mom. Nini and Ricky and I all get into a group hug. "This is not goodbye said Ricky this is see you later.

Nini's POV
Red and I watch as he leaves I cry . But I remembered what Ricky said this is not goodbye this is see you later . I cry on big reds shoulder and we leave once we no longer see a view of him .

😭😭 you guys ahh. This chapter got be I want to cry 😢. Let me know your thoughts on this chapter. "This is not goodbye this is see you later-Ricky 🤧" will we see Ricky again. How will Nini and Ricky do without each other? You will have to wait and find out next chapter! Sorry if there are spelling errors.