Chapter 8

Nini's POV
Ohh great! Ugh what is he doing her I thought. "So now your stalking me". "No well-". "Hi Nini I am his cousin that dances here he needed to give me a ride". "Oh hi"I said. "Stacy right I say". "Omg you know my name". Yeah you were the girl that does amazing facial expressions for dance". Alright well you should go get in class change your shoes and I am helping teach today so I will see you in there".

Ricky's POV
Nini was about to go in until I stoped her."Nini wait please". "What" she said. I just want to apologize and I get it if you still don't want to talk or be friends, but I am really sorry . "It has been the hardest week without you like talking to you and I really want to be friends again but I understand if you are mad at me or just don't want to talk to me. All of a sudden she just hugs me. "I missed my friend"to she said. I honestly like like Nini but right now we are friends again and that's what matters.

Nini's POV
I am really happy that we are friends again. "Nini class is about to start". Well I have to go teach but wait don't you have a game! Oh yeah but it's not till later tonight! Hmm what time . 7:00. Well then I'll be there. He smiled. "Nini"! We were staring at each other with full on  eye contact ". "Nini". "I am coming" I said. What happened asked Ms. Lana. Nothing it was just a moment I said I even smiled when I said that. Wait do I like Ricky like more then a friend. I helped teach this class. There costumes for there performance came in today! Alright I am going to be calling out your name when I call your name come and grab your costume. I said.
(This is the classes costume)
(Picture found on Pinterest)

(This is the classes costume)(Picture found on Pinterest)

I seen Ricky out the window I smiled and waved to him. When I help teach I am a little strict. Alright said Ms. Layla I am going to have Nini show you all how to do a double pirouette.
" 5,6,7,8". "Nice". Alright I just remembered that I have to go grab my costume and my bag . "Bye everyone ". I head out the door. "Oh hey Ricky". "Hi". "Where are you going"? He asks. "Oh I am going to grab my costume for my solo." "You can come with me if you want". "So how
You been". "I've been ok I guess". You. Same here. I grab my costume and bag and Ricky and I head out with Stacy to his car.

Stacy's POV
"How long have you been dancing?". I ask Nini. She says "since I was 5". Wow I say. Yeah it is amazing ".

Ricky's POV
"Do you need a ride"? "Yes please". "Alright let's go to the game". Stacy your parents are already there. "Umm Ricky". Nini says. "Yes"? "Are any of your parent going to see your game". "Oh well no". "My mom is in Chicago for some reason and my dad well he works". "Ohh I am sorry". " no it's all good".

Nini's POV
I feel bad. He gives me a fake smile. Well hey at least you have me and your aunt, uncle and cousin I say grabbing his hand. Omg what did I do. I am holding his hand. Ummm . Ok umm as a friendly way. Right. "Sorry" I say. "No it's all good".

Ricky's POV
Wait she just held my hand! Does she like me?! Is that a sign! I smiled. Ok so I maybe like Nini. Like more then a friend. "Alright we are here".

Ahh! Chapter 8 ! Nini and Ricky are friends again! But now they Like each other like more then friends but of course they haven't told each other how they feel! They are going to the game!  I wonder what going to happen!
Ahh