Chapter 16

Kourtney's POV

                     Ricky Bowen 🛹
Hi Kourtney I just wanted to tell you that I am flying back to slc right now and I was wondering if you know where Nini is?!

Me: Nini and I are at the mall! Oh my gosh surprise her at the mall

Ricky: Ok I am in a uber right now so I will be there soon meet at the entrance of the mall

Me:ok

Oh my gosh. "What says"Nini. Nini maybe you shouldn't move on from Ricky. "What do you mean you literally told me to get over him so I guess I am"said Nini sadly. Hey why don't we go to the entrance of the mall. "Can we just go back to my house?" I want to go home and I guess cry". Nini it's your birthday! Look at me said Nini I'm a mess you can tell I have been crying! So what come on she said.

Ricky's POV
My mom bought me my plane ticket and I left about a while ago. I am almost at the mall. I am  really excited but nervous at the same time. I am here so I text Kourtney that.

            Kourtney
Me: I am here!

Kourtney: omg ok!

Nini's POV
Can we go back to my house I said. "Nini look let's just hang out for a while longer ok". Fine I say! I guess I am going to go because it's my birthday and I want to go home right now I cried out . Kourtney was telling me to turn around. WHat I say. I turn around and see curly brown hair . Oh my gosh I cry out. I ran and Hugged Ricky.

Ricky's POV
Hi I said. Happy birthday . Your crying why? "Because I thought I would never see you again in like person and they are happy tears by the way". Says Nini.  Well remember I told you this is not goodbye this is see you later.

Nini's POV
How did you get here? How long are you staying I ask. "Forever". he said .Wait really. Yup. To this point I am sobbing. I really missed you Ricky. "Me to". Kourtney on the other hand decided to leave . "So what do you wanna do"? "It's your birthday,you choose". Ok I have an idea I grab his hand and run to the parking lot. Ok first things first we are going to the studio. I am going to teach you how to dance. Nooo says Ricky . Haha yes. Ok fine he said. Yay. Ricky can I tell you something. "Yeah what's up". You gone for a month was the most hardest thing ever. Yeah it was he said. He had a huge smile on his face and I did to. Alright you ready to learn how to do ballet I said. No not really he said laughing. I am really happy. This is the best 17th birthday ever.

Ahhh! Ricky is back 🥳! Nini was sad and boom Ricky comes and surprises her! Nini is going to teach Ricky how to do ballet 😂! Hmm but little did they know that a lot  of drama is coming there way...