Chapter 23

Ricky's POV
I walk home I am kind of worried about what my mom wants to talk to me about. I open the door and see my mom and my dad but I also see a man with blonde hair sitting next to my mom. That is weird I don't know this man. "Hey mom". "Ricky hi". She came and hugged me. So Ricky this is Todd. My boyfriend. Did I hear her right . "I'm sorry what"I said. This is my boyfriend Todd. Tears start coming down my face. Todd went outside since he seen that I looked angry. "YOU and dad just divorced and you have already moved on I cried out. "What about dad"! I said. "Ricky look-" I grabbed my skateboard and ran out the door. I had no where to go I have no Nini to help me get through this I am on my own. I go to the park and sit on the swing. I cry a lot. "How could my mom do this". Tears keep coming down my cheeks . I want to go to Nini's but I can't we aren't friends anymore. I decided to go Big reds. I cry and cry on my way there. Once I got there Big Reds mom answers she noticed that I was crying so she asked me if I was ok I told her everything and she told me I can stay the night if I would like. I went and found Big Red playing Fortnite. "Ricky what happened". I told him everything. Even the part where I want to go to Nini's. I have a game today I can't go to the game I can't I am a mess I will just tell my coach that I am sick.

Nini's POV
"Now let's go down into a plank". "Dancers need strong arms come on you can hold it". I am at lyrical class right now. Kourtney told me that we should come to the game. I didn't want to run into Ricky but she said that you won't and that she will make sure he doesn't see her. I agreed to go since the games are fun to go. I always go to the games to cheer on Ricky. But you know everything that has been going on between us. But deep down today I will be cheering him on just not yelling his name out. Class is over in 30 minutes. Then I head to the game.

~ Time skip~
I find Kourtney and we sit down on the bleachers. I noticed that Ricky wasn't here I am worried. He is probably late. Wait no Ricky is never late. "I see big Red taking to the coach. Hmm where is he. I tell Kourtney that I was going to go get us a snack. I overheard big red telling his coach "Ricky can't come today". "Wait why"! said the coach . "A lot is going on at home for him right now and he is a mess and needs to miss just one game". A lot of stuff is going on at home for Ricky . I hope he's ok. I come back to the bleachers. " Umm where are the snacks?" Asks Kourtney. "Oh hah right I'll be back".

Ricky's POV
I am missing today's game. I feel like I should go just to support the team. Big Red comes back. I decide to go . I put on my jersey just to show support for the team. Let's go said big Red. I see my coach my eyes are really red from crying. I told my coach I am sorry that I am not playing today but he says he understands. Right when I was about to sit down on the bench until I see a familiar face in the bleachers . It was Nini!?

Nini's POV
I had a hard time paying attention to the game I was so worried about Ricky that I wasn't even paying attention. That's when I see a familiar curly headed boy with a Jersey that says Bowen on it walking to the coach. It was Ricky! His eyes were red it looked like he had been crying like a lot .

Kourtney's POV
"Ricky's here!" "Don't worry if that jerk tries to talk to you". "Kourtney he is not a jerk!"says Nini. "Umm I mean he was". "Nini he has already messed up so many times". "But Nini I think I know why he was acting like that". "Wait why?" asked Nini" "Because he likes you". "Hmm"says Nini. "He got jealous because he like likes you"I say. "He doesn't like me"says Nini with a sigh. "Mhm"I say. "Ricky was a jerk to me and he messed up end of discussion. we are not even talking anymore". Says Nini.

Hi! Ricky has met Todd . Poor Ricky 🥺! Lynn has moved on way to fast 😒. Kourtney is telling Nini that Ricky liked her and that is why he was jealous! I hope you all enjoy this chapter.