Chapter 27

A/n Thank you guys so much! This book hit 2k reads! I hope you all are enjoying this book!

Nini's POV
I have to tell Ricky that I didn't mean what I said. I mean I do mean it! but I don't know if he feels the same or if he loves me. I am pacing around my room. It's time to head to school. I grab my backpack and head to my car. About 5 minutes later we I arrive to school. I head inside and head to Ricky's locker.

Ricky's POV
Ok so I am planning on telling Nini that I love her back! I mean at first I didn't know what to do but I need to tell her. I see her heading over here I am so nervous.

Nini's POV
Hey I said. Hi he said. So about yesterday umm forget about I didn't mean to say that umm it was an accident". I said. The smile that he had on his face went down. "Oh so you didn't mean what you told me". Ummm no I said fake laughing . "Umm well I got to go said Ricky see you later". He looked hurt. Would've he does love me . Oh no what did I do!

Ricky's POV
I am so dumb  to think that she actually loves me! I feel hurt I don't know why I mean I thought she meant it. I was wrong so I guess
She doesn't feel the same like how I feel about her. I avoided her the rest of the day. I don't know why I shouldn't be mad but I for some reason feel hurt.

Nini's POV
I tried to talk to Ricky but he seemed sad and hurt. It was the end of the day and I seen Ricky and Big Red talking. I overheard Ricky and Bug red talking . "Ricky  tell her how you feel"! Said Big Red! "I can't she hard core friend zoned me"! "She doesn't even feel the same I can tell". Said Ricky.  I wonder who that girl is she is a lucky girl she is so dumb to not feel the same. If only Ricky liked me ,I headed out to go to dance.

Ricky's POV
"Ricky tell Nini how you feel". I can't ! Nini had just headed out the door. I got to head to practice said Ricky. I will meet you at the skatepark tonight I told Big Red. See you later Yelled big Red. One day I will have the courage to tell her how I feel but right now is just not the right time she totally friend zoned me.

Ooo! Ricky was going to tell Nini that he loved her! But that failed. Nini over heard Ricky and Big red talking about some girl that Ricky likes. Little does she know that it's her! comment what you think ahhh !and vote.