Chapter 10

Nini's POV
It's been 2 weeks since Ricky and I have stoped talking. Today is the day I perform my solo. I am a little nervous. The competition is local . I hope I get in the top 3 if not it's all good. I have been trying really hard to stay focused for the past 2 weeks. There were times were Ricky would try to talk to me but I would just ignore him. I kind of feel bad for avoiding him now since he has been apologizing for the past two weeks. Anyway homecoming is next week and I have no date. So I guess I will be staying home! 

~Rewind back to 2 weeks ago Wednesday the day after Ricky and nini stoped talking~
Kourtney's POV
Alright this guy keeps messing with Nini's feelings and I have had enough of it! I go up to him and say. "Leave Nini alone you messed your chances with being friends with her or even you probably could've even dated"! "So now stops trying you messed things up". I go up to Nini hey. Hi she said. Please don't go up to Ricky ok just font say anything to him. " well yo to late I said. "KOURT"! What I am just protecting you! "Ik Ik" she said. Alright let's go to class.

~end of flashback~
Ricky's POV
I talked to Nini's parents and told them that I was going to go to the competition. I told them my plan on asking Nini to homecoming. I know she is mad at me and probably doesn't even want to see me but I am going to try and I am not throwing away my shot  a/n do you all see what I did there hehe Hamilton! has anyone seen it it is now streaming on Disney plus! to asking her to homecoming! I am driving to the competition and yeah .

Nini's POV
I am getting ready for my competition. I have just finished doing my makeup and hair. My makeup is a natural look. Also my hair is in a low bun with a hairnet in it. Lastly all I have to do is put my costume on.

I also have a ballet group dance so I have to put my ballet costume in my bag

This is what her ballet costume looks like!

                         ~Time skip~ Nini's POVI was at the competition and I was about to go on stage to perform my solo

                         ~Time skip~
Nini's POV
I was at the competition and I was about to go on stage to perform my solo. My lyrical teacher Ms.Lana was telling me some last minute things like remember to point your foot, have Good facial expressions . "Nina Salazar Roberts with a lyrical solo" I am up "I got this I said". I go on stage and I just go with the music.

The first part of this video is how I imagine kind of imagine Nini's choreography to this song
(Not my YouTube video)

"Hello welcome home". The audience claps and that I how I know my dance is over. I completely had forgotten for a second that I was on stage.

Ricky's POV
Nini just finished her solo. She is a really good dancer. This is also the first time I have ever been at a dance competition. She also has a ballet group dance to perform.

Nini's POV
I did it ahh! I went up to my teacher who was telling me amazing job ! I now have to go get dressed into my ballet costume. I go to the dressing room and look for my bag with my costume! I found it ! Since ballet and lyrical have the same style for hair I don't need to change my hair style! I quickly went in the dressing room and changed . I then ran out to find my classmates! Next thing you know it we are up.

Ricky's POV
Nini's and her class was up for there ballet dance. It was a really nice dance. Anyway then it was time for there scores!

Nini's POV
"The top three for junior top soloists in third place we got .... lastly in 1st place Lovely ! Omg I won first place ahhh! I went up to get my trophie. What studio do you dance at they asked dance studio 3 I said. I couldn't believe I won 1st! Next we have are group dances and in 2nd place we got the poppy! Ahh that was are ballet group dance! Yay! This day is the best day ever . The competition was now over and I was so excited to see my parents when I see a familiar curly head boy in front of me with flowers and a sign asking if I would go to homecoming with him. It was Ricky of course! Omg ! he told this big speech like how he was sorry and all this other stuff. Ricky stop I said laughing. What he said confused. Of course I will go to homecoming with you I hugged him. Then I did something I thought that I would never do I kissed him . I smiled now where are my parents I said. Oh yeah they are outside waiting for you.

Ricky's POV
She said yes! She said yes! She also kissed me!!! What! We went to her parents who were really nice it was getting late and I needed to get home so I said bye. About a 40 minute drive later I got home with a surprise ! My mom was home but she didn't look very happy.

Ahh so much has happened in today's chapter! What do you all think! Ahaha! We got Rini moments and dance moments! What do you think is going to happen next chapter tell me your predictions down below! Also what are your thoughts in this chapter! Sorry if you find some spelling errors haha!