Chapter 6

Nini's POV
It's the next day, I try to avoided eye contact with Ricky and I also try to not see him. I have lyrical class today . I was talking to Ashlyn and Kourtney when She gives me the look she whispers "he's coming our way". I quickly walk away . "Nini wait".

Kourtney's POV
That boy hurt Nini. He told her that they should take a pause in there friend ship and stop talking. Now this is where hurricane Kourtney comes. " She doesn't want to talk to you". You broke her heart but saying that you shouldn't stop talking for a while". You messed up". Ricky the started to say. I didn't mean like we can't be friends. Mhmm.

Ricky's POV
I messed up. I am so dumb. Ughh. How can I fix this. But I can't there is nothing that I can do. Kourtney is definitely mad at me and she said Nini is hurt. I didn't mean it like that tho.
After Kourtney talkes to me I spot Nini again. "Nini wait I need to talk to you". "Can you just leave me alone" she says.  " I thought you didn't want to talk for a while". Ricky just stop ok I got to go I have dance". I messed up there is nothing I can do to fix this. I ruined are friendship.

Nini's POV
I am honestly hurt. I want to cry but I have to stop worrying about him. He ruined are friendship. I get in my car and head to dance. Ohh no that when I see Gina . Ughh what does she want. "Nini how are you". I am good how about you". I am fine. So what happened to you and Ricky I noticed you guys haven't been talking". "Well you know that's none of your business". I say. Ugh whatever she says . I head into class today it's just me and my lyrical teacher Ms.Lana. Alright let's get working. We stretched. Then we worked on my pirouettes. Then we worked on technique. Lastly we went through my solo.

Hi! Ah chapter 6! Sorry this is a short chapter but I will have another chapter up later today!