Chapter 22

Nini's POV
It's Monday my weekend was pretty rough. I cried a lot but I am good now . It's Monday which means I have lyrical class today.I was headed to my locker when I spot Ricky we made eye contact but we both looked away as soon as are eyes met. It's hard to know that we aren't friends anymore. It all my fault but it was true he was acting so rude and he agreed that we shouldn't be friends so end of story. I walk over to Kourtney hey I said. Hey so how was your weekend"?asked Kourtney . Not so great I said. I cried basically all weekend . "Aww Nini". "Honestly I think it's time to move on". "How can I move on". I said . I see him talking to Gina they are laughing. I wish I could be the one laughing. What if there dating I wanted to go in a corner and cry. Kourtney is right I need to move on. It looks like he has already found a new best friend.

Ricky's POV
Gina comes up to me. She asks how was my weekend. Gina is kind of  annoying me right now she keeps bugging me and I hate that. A lot has been going on. My mom says she need to talk to me tonight. I am sure it's nothing bad. But little did I know that I was completely wrong.

Hi! Sorry this is a short chapter! Later I will post a longer chapter! Ughh oh Ricky's mom needs to talk to Ricky!