Chapter 26

Nini's POV
It Is Tuesday  which means I have ballet! Ricky and I haven't talked the same as we used. If we do talk it gets really awkward. I just wish things could go back to how they used to be. I put my stuff back in my locker and head to my car.

Ricky's POV
Things haven't been the same with nini and I and I am going to fix this! I head to where he car is. It's time to apologize. "Nini". I yelled. "Ricky don't run remember careful with your head".  "Look I need to apologize I want to say I'm sorry for how I was at prom and I don't know what got into to me I understand if you don't forgive me, I am sorry". "Ricky I'm sorry but I can't forgive you said Nini".

Oh I say and turn around to start walking to my car.

I'm just kidding she said laughing. I started laughing . "Of course I'll forgive you I missed having my best friend". Yeah me to I said. I also want to say I am sorry said Nini. No don't be you did nothing wrong I said. She hugged me ,"I love you Ricky Bowen"said Nini. . I got to go said Nini getting in her car and leaving as fast as she could. Did Nini just tell me she loved me?

Nini's POV
It just slipped out of my mouth!! Oh no I probably ruined are friendship again. Those three little words jus slipped out!! What do I do what if he thinks it's to soon to say that to each other. I don't know what to do. I call Kourtney. Hey she said. "KourtneyIhaveaproblemIjusttoldrickythatIlovehim"I said. "Whoa slow down tell me that again she said. I told her . "What am I going to do I said! "I don't know said Kourtney!

Ahh Ricky and Nini are friends again! Nini told Ricky she loves him it just slipped out!! Ahh