Chapter 31

A/n sorry I didn't post yesterday I had a dance recital! Also Tysm for 4K reads!

Nini's POV
I am currently waiting for Ricky outside. "Nini"! Said Ricky. "I am so sorry but I have practice and I can't make it". It's ok I said. "I have to go to the studio anyway and tell my team and teachers. "We can get ice cream or something after my practice if you want". "That's sounds good but I can't have ice cream but I can get like a non dairy one like a sherbet. "Ok see you later"I said. "Bye said Ricky". How am I going to get in my car with crutches! Alright all I have to do is put the crutches down then hop on one foot. "Nini". Said a voice. "Gina I said annoyed. "Why are you so dramatic is your ankle really hurt". It is,I went to the doctor because well I couldn't get up I wonder how I fractured my ankle oh yeah right because of you!" I said. "It's not like you can't dance for a month"said Gina. Actually I can't dance for about 3-4 months it depends. "Wow said Gina laughing. I get in my car and drive to the studio.

Ricky's POV
I totally forgot that I have practice. I am not that rusty because I still did a lot of are stretching and conditioning stuff that we would do. Next weeks game we have to win. I also a has totally forgotten that Nini was lactose intolerance! But we are going to meet up later. I feel bad today is her competition and she can't dance I mean she had a fractured ankle .

Nini's POV
I enter the studio and see the my team is all outside eating. "Omygosh Nini what happened "! "Today's are competition". "I can't dance I said sadly". Gina pushes me on purpose and I landed on my ankle I said. "Ughh why would she do that said Macey. "So when do you get the boot off?" In about 3-4 months I said sadly. "What!" Nini you are like one of the best dancers out of all of are team! "Nini what happened said Ms. Layla. I told her the whole story." Oh Nini feel better and when you get it off come back to the studio to train! We will miss you they all said. I smiled trying to hold in my tears.

Ahh so much has happened! I hope you all enjoy this chapter! What do you all think! Comment !