Chapter two: The game

Ricky's POV
I didn't think Nini was going to come but I kept looking out to the bleachers to see if she was there but she wasn't. " Is everything alright"? Asks Big red . Yeah it's nothing I said. The game was about to start. Yeah I was a bit nervous but I felt good I think we are going to win this game.

Nini's POV
I called Kourtney and asked her to pick me up. My mom had dropped me off to dance and my car was at home so I asked Kourt to take me. Finally she came. Hey I said. Hey she said. So she said what made you change your mind about coming to the game. What do you mean I asked her. Well you did say that you had so many dance classes today and you usually don't watch sports. "Excuse me , dance is a sport!" "I mean like football " she said. "Hey do you know anyone named Ricky Bowen?" Oh yeah I have heard of him why"? "Well I ran into him today and he seems nice". Oooo is that why you are going to the game."WHAT No!". I don't need a relationship right now I need to focus on school and dance. "Right but that doesn't mean you can't have a crush". Says Kourtney. "He is just a friend". We finally got to the game was about to start.

Ricky's POV
The game was about to start my coach was talking to all of the team telling us what to do.
We were playing against west high.

Nini's POV
I kept looking to see if I spot Ricky that's when I seen brown curly hair and I knew that it was Ricky. Finally he caught my attention and he ran up to me.

Ricky's POV
I looked one more time at the audience that's when I see Nini! I ran up to her. Hi I said. Hi! I didn't think you'd make it. Oh yeah well all my classes ended early and I just canceled the plans that me and my dance friends normally do,she said. You canceled you plans just to come to the game? Yeah she said anything for a friend she smiled. Nini and I have met before but we never have really had a long conversation before. Good luck she said. Thanks I said and smiled.

Ahhh here is chapter two! The game is about to began!! What will happen?