Chapter 24

~ 2 month later~

Nini's POV
It has been 60 days since Ricky and I have stoped talking. I honestly don't feel like doing anything lately. I have a dance competition coming up and I am excited . I keep reminding myself to focus on school and dance. NO boys. Today was Tuesday, I had ballet and today was a football game. I was going to the game today since Kourtney convinced me to go. I loved going to the football games but now when I'm there all I think about is Ricky. Kourtney's words of saying that he likes me echo's in my head . I need to stop thinking of that. Ashlyn and Big Red started dating, they are really cute together. We are all going the game. But now I feel like I shouldn't go I am just not in the mood. I grab my books from my locker and head to dance. One I get to dance I do to the restroom to change to my ballet uniform. I have leveled up to the maroon leotard. One I put my maroon leotard and the matching skirt along along with my white socks and balls shoes I start to get my hair stuff. First I take my hair out of my ponytail and brush my hair out.  Then I put my hair in about a low ponytail then I take my hair and wrap it to form a bun then I add my Bobby pins to keep the bun in place. Lastly I put my hairnet on top of the bun and put hairspray. My ballet teacher does not like baby hairs sticking out. I head to class and we start working. "Now plié". "Everyone it is time do do frappe's". "Time for pirouettes ". "Now spot". "Point your foot"!.  
              ~Time skip~
Class is now over . I put my sweatpants over my leotard and put my shoes on and head to my car. I am in my ballet leotard still but I don't care I like to show that I'm a dancer.

Ricky's POV
Today we had a game. 60 days since Nini and I stoped talking. It has been really hard. I was in my football uniform the game starts in 30 minutes. The other team looks huge compared to are team I just hope no one gets hurt. I am still upset at my mom but I have been getting used to her and Todd being a thing. Every game I look at the bleachers to see if Nini comes but she is never there. She used to cheer me on which I miss that. I just wish that I never got jealous and that just ruined are friendship. I look at the bleachers knowing that she won't be there but I was wrong. I seen Nini sitting next to Kourtney in her ballet uniform. It was like the second time she came to my game.

~Flashback ~
Hi! Hey! "I thought you had ballet "? "Well I left as fast as I can once ballet was over " Said Nini . I mean look I am still in my ballet clothes. Hahah I laughed. "Good luck tonight " Said Nini . Thanks. Well I am going to go to the bathroom and change out of my ballet clothes. Ok see you after the game". I said

~end of flashback~

I smiled at the thought. I then heard my coach blow the whistle that meant the game is about to start.

Nini's POV
It was the middle of the game. I am scared since the other team is so big. Ricky has the ball and then boom. He got hit. Like really hard. He looked hurt and he wasn't moving that's when I heard the whistle blow. "Ricky" I screamed out .

Oh no Ricky got hit 🥺! Is he ok? You will have to wait till next chapter! 2 chapters in one day!